Resin & Petrolim

I made it to one of those exo planets within 90 mins of release and had a hard time finding surface fluids. Digging around for it isn’t that terrible but it’s much slower since you can’t tell what level it’s at. I was able to get around 200 per hour.

This is why i think making exos spawn in group instead of spreading them out over the week is better for this kind of situation. You will have to make a choice for which resources you want to get.

I was still farming some goos on the last day and was still finding petrolim on them.

6 Likes

I’ve arrived on an exoplanet several days after it got out, and quite literally fell right into a pot of petrolim when I fell into a cave. I found another one not even 15 minutes later.
I didn’t even use an atlas, I was just gathering gleam. :joy:

There’s plenty even days later, trust me.

4 Likes

I found it hard to find any goo on Beta Cassi today only 6 :disappointed: anyone know where they are please?

Thanks in advance.

Try under the giant rock structures on the surface. May need to grapple up as the dark violet and dark lilac are hard to see.

2 Likes

They should at least glow, so if it’s pitch-black in your surroundings, they should stick out. øwø

1 Like

That’s how I found the 6 lol

I may have to go back and take my glasses with me and a torch :+1:t3:

@Ocfos I know they glow but there isn’t many I can see about are they all gone :disappointed:

1 Like

Depends on your tv settings probably. I could see the warm violet but the others were hard from so far below.

2 Likes

Yea some of the goo was way underground (30ish Altitude)

The deeper the better, usually.

I think both new liquid also very nice design block as decoration blocks. Should be nice if we can regen it and use it for house design :slight_smile:

I’ve done the same thing on two exos now :joy: mining straight down is DANGEROUS

That’s what they WANT you to think!

Maybe if my reflexes were a bit faster…I’ve died beaucoup times trying to switch to my grapple in free fall :joy::skull:

1 Like