[RESOLVED] Cubits are lost!

You have to see it in the moment you open the chests

I Had nƶ use to Open Had enough and was Not Bildung so i did Not Open them ,

Now i want to build again need Plots and got the result. But this won t Happen to me again i can Tell you.

And to all of you thanks for your Help :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Dont spam purchase plots either, I recall seeing someone run into a similar issue of the abuse protection system not crediting all the plots until a dev intervened. Good news is that they arent lost and can be corrected by james & co

It annoys me to much if I donā€™t open them. Donā€™t really need the cubits atm as i have 30.000 if not 50.000 already, but past 4 chests I collect ā€œallā€ as i canā€™t see past 4.

1 Like

Wieso wartest du solange?
Ich mach jede Kiste sofort auf

2 Likes

Was this sorted out in the end?

No IT Has Not still Missing 80k of cubits

Was online in the morning today but nothing happened.
Now i am at Work. Coming Home in 7 hours.

FYI @james.

1 Like

Hatte nichts gebraucht daher nicht aufgemacht, passiert mir auch nicht nochmal mach gleich alles auf in Zukunft.

Whats the meaning of FYI ?

English is Not my First language

1 Like

FYI: For Your Information.

2 Likes

they were probably mass farming xp so they can get a mass amount of plots with out having to put real money in the gameā€¦ (imho)

Any news because of my Problem???

Youā€™ll have to ask James.

1 Like

Ok ITS now 3 weeks ago and i also sent James a Message with the Video of IT but i think He is too busy to Take Care of the Problem i have .
Perhaps Somebody Else from the Dev Team can contact me and solve my Problem because i get stucked on my build .

Greetings Turrican2006 and THX in advance

2 Likes

@Leahlemoncakes

3 Likes

@Turrican2006 Has this been resolved for your?

Just curious, cus I was going to spend a couple $$$ to get lots of plots cus I want to puts plots down in new world before removing the ones were Iā€™m atā€¦

Now that I see this Iā€™m going to hold on buying cubits (real money) and see if this gets resolved for you.
Sorry this is happening to you.

1 Like

Iā€™ve corresponded with james a couple of times regarding a cubit balance issue, waiting for resolution as well.

Learned some interesting things, including that you can open chests in the sanctum, and if you change characters or log out without entering a world immediately, the chests are returned to you.

Anyways, no resolution since november. Apparently there can be issues that make it difficult in some cases for them to confirm the total amount of cubits you have earned and spent.

It seems from the picture and post that this happened in a single incident, and not involving the sanctum. I know that in at least one case they were able to reconcile this fairly quickly with an error log from one of their databases.

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Nƶ nothing happened Till now
@Loco-Is-Back
Bit to BE fair IT Has nothing to do with buying cubits , i bought to Release cubits with real Money too spent 100ā‚¬ for IT to habe a good start for my self.
My Problem ist that i opened nearly i think IT where 500 umbriss chests at once i have to Look into the Video of IT because i saved this on ps4 Instant aƟ IT happened. If you buy cubits this is Not the Problem Like i wrote above .

@Nightstar
Yes this was Not in the sanctum and yes there was one other who Had the Same Problem , that i learned after IT happened :unamused::unamused::unamused:
I ve learned that There should BE a Gap with opening chests at once but i did Not knew that when i opened my chests.
I will wait If Something will happen i won t ASK for my cubits Any more because i ve messaged them serveral Times now and i think IT s enough . Try to achive as much cubits as i can now to get my Plots this way againā€¦
If i ll Play to much and get bored because of doing IT to achieve my Goal, i ll quit and will give everything i have to one Player , These are my thoughts i Made my self and will See which way IT goes.

It would be comforting to see this get resolved - or at least replied to.