[RESOLVED] Purchased 3x "3 km Private World" instead of fuel for my current worlds

Hello could I get some help with my issue. I was in a hurry trying to put my grandson to bed when I accidentally purchases 3 3km private worlds when it should have been 3 Low Fuels. My order #5423

@james should be able to help

2 Likes

Maybe they should make it so the code could work for both and it would solve this problem cause this seems pretty common

4 Likes

It’s not like its not showing, the problem is people are not reading carefully,maybe change the text to a more eye catching color or add a border for example

3 Likes

If it is any comfort for any who have done this, I once bought like six worlds by mistake instead of fuels. :laughing:

… Me being me, you know I went and rolled right through them anyways. :flushed: :rofl:

7 Likes

You are awesome… @bucfanpaka

But this is a simple UI/UX fix … replace the imagery with planets or little gas cans… come on.

3 Likes

I said originally I was going to hold a few of the mistake codes out for future Gleambow event worlds, but it is like having an open bag of candy in the house and saying you aren’t going to touch any more of it… :rofl: They didn’t last that long!

4 Likes

Omg why is it a first aid symbol for fuel … sigh … its almost like I’m a UI/UX guy …

1 Like

I’ve refunded the purchase as requested.

8 Likes

Thank you! Now to purchase the right items :smile: