[RESOLVED] Sovereign world not shown?

I’m new to the forums. So I believe support is what I need. I purchased a Sovereign World and it’s been over 24hrs. It hasn’t shown up in my Sanctum yet.
I’m not sure, since I’m new to this if the redeem code matters. But it says active.
My order number is 7919.
I’m not sure if I am to put info here, as I am not sure how everything works here.
But my name for both sections is Mystic-Dreamfall.
I have purchased a couple of others over the last few days. They appeared in a matter of a few hours.
So I was directed here for help.

Thank you for any info and help you can provide.
Not sure if I should just go to my email and recreate again. As I am not sure if that would mess things up further.

2 Likes

Once in awhile, a rental planet seems to need a little extra time to spawn or a kick from James. It sounds like this may be the case for your planet. Hopefully the devs/James will have it sorted for you in the next day or two. :+1:

3 Likes

Hopefully that’s the case. Just worried if the info was incorrect. When it asks for my email, it always wants to set to my alt and not primary.
But could of sworn I set it correctly.
Just worried since other worlds took only a few hours.
So was told to come here by another because they said “It never takes over 24hrs.” So I became more worried.
And since I’m not very experienced with all this,
I wasn’t sure if the redeem code saying active, meant it was floating out somewhere in the Boundless universe, just not in my universe :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It can take more that 24 sometimes, but usually not. If there is a problem with the email I think they manually check character names to link it to, so it should get resolved, just may need a bit of human intervention.

3 Likes

Phew! :pray::slight_smile:
Thank you for that info. I will stop worrying so much.
Just wasn’t sure if the email could mess it up badly or not. Seen a video saying “If it doesn’t show, just go to email and create again!”
But I didn’t want to do that. I didn’t want to mess anything up further. Sorry… I feel like the total new kid who doesn’t know as much as everyone else.

Hopefully it gets straightened out soon. :pray:

3 Likes

If you got the initial email, and configured the world, then it should all be fine.

4 Likes

Great! Tysm for your response and info.
I greatly appreciate it. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

@james any input from your end?

2 Likes

I have that same issue.
Going back to July 8th

Sent dev @james a couple msg’s and no reply

Just requested a refund through my bank

Good Luck

1 Like

That’s definitely not okay. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Very odd, many have spawned in the time since 8 July.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that… :cry:
And now I am back to worrying.
I know others say it can take longer… But when I have gotten 3 in the last week, each one being within the same exact time frame of appearing…
Idk, something just feels off about this one.

And specially for yours, that is just too long.
There really should be an actually support page when dealing with transactions.
Not just doing a support post on a forum…
(I also sent a msg to @james) before posting here.
I don’t know about other methods of contact, if there are any.
I put a msg on Twitter. But looks like that’s be vacant for a long time. :confused:

2 Likes

I’ve gotten several Sov worlds before with no issues

I wanted to buy another because the one i purchased before only had 28 regions
I also sent a msg regarding the regions, and no answer either.

Usually they are good in at least acknowledging you, but no reply for either issues.

1 Like

@Loco-Is-Back The world you rented never appeared, or it appeared but you wanted a different one?

1 Like

Never appeared

3 Likes

@majorvex
the one with 28 regions I still have but going to let it go when fuel runs out.

2 Likes

Yeah, I ordered four sovs this morning but one hasn’t popped up yet, but it happens time to time and eventually shows up lol

3 Likes

Hopefully that’s all it is :sweat_smile:.
Guess I will see when I hit the 48 hr mark tomorrow at 8 a.m EST. Just hasn’t been my experience the last 3 times, they were actually really quick getting up.
Maybe as soon as I get on tomorrow, my beautiful new planet will be in the universe.
(Or what I hope is a beautiful planet, still new to all this.:see_no_evil:)

And dang! 4 at once!! Good luck on your worlds.
I hope they turn out great. :+1::wink:

2 Likes

Well I got three of them and they are all good, but the last one ironically is the one I was most anticipating lol and It hasn’t came yet lol

2 Likes

Hmm, so you got 3 out of 4 that you ordered today?
And my one from 8 a.m on the 16th is a no show… :thinking:

Yeah, definitely feels like something is a little off. :sweat_smile: