[RESOLVED] Switching "title" across accounts

Hello, I was just wondering devs, or forum leaders, if I could get the title I have on one account switched to this one. By that I mean titles like “explorer” or “supernova”… Etc. I joined the forums here before I got the game (back when this was Oort Online) and used an email account that is not the same as my Steam account. I then got the game, and earned the title of explorer (I’m able to make iron fists). However I kept using this account and not the one with explorer title, because of the pretty badges and accolades I obtained (haha)

I am wondering if it is possible to delete my other account on these forums that has “explorer” and to put that title on this one, or even better, merge the two accounts? If there is anyway you would like me to prove I own both accounts, I would be more than happy to do so :slight_smile:
My other account is @Bonez307

*Also if there’s anything I can do to fix this without dev intervention, please let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

FYI @james

1 Like

I think it might be possible to merge the 2 accounts - which could be the better option here.

We don’t want to delete the other account because it is a single sign on with the game.

1 Like

I see, that would be great if possible! If there’s anything I can do to help please let me know. Thank you

Hi again, I’m not wanting to be pushy at all, for I know all of you at WonderStruck are quite busy, I was just wondering if this could happen soon :slight_smile:

Actually nevermind that for now, y’all are probably way busier than before! Keep up the good work devs :slight_smile:

It does appear to be possible to merge your 2 accounts - I just need to persuade our admin to actually do it!! As it needs to be done on the server itself and not through the site admin interface.

2 Likes

Oh that is great to hear!! I will keep my fingers crossed then? Haha

I’ve added it into my to-do list for next week so will chase the right people for you then :grin:

1 Like

That also is great to hear, thank you very much all of you! I am a patient person, no need to rush it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Leahlemoncakes a friendly reminder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bonez, how could you be anything but friendly :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Why thank you kind sir :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks Bones! I’ll check in with the team about it today for you :blush:

1 Like

@james @leahlemoncakes

Guessing this couldn’t be applied to a PS4 character that wants so badly to be a PC character/ account?

I have built a very snazzy PC and want to play boundless on that. I own the game but don’t fancy grinding back through 3000 levels. I know i could just give permissions etc but I would end up forgetting to renew GC etc at some point because I’m basically a bit thick

Your 2 accounts have been merged. :crossed_fingers: it’s ok.

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy days for me! It is very much appreciated! I think I oughta buy some gleamclub in return for this favor :slight_smile:

4 Likes