[Resolved] Unable to open reclaimed beacons (character Git)

Hello,

I am unable to open any of the reclaimed campfires I accumulated during these gleambow days (on character Git). I have no open reclaims on any of my characters (Git, Refgar, Iona). None of the characters are able to open the reclaims that exist for them.

Can someone please help! I would like to continue hunting but really need to be able to reclaim my campfires!

Do you have any reclaims available under the reclaim tab on your beacon?

@majorvex Yes, I do. But, it won’t let me open any of them.

It says “Only one Beacon may be Reclaimed at I time.” Problem is, I don’t have any reclaims that have not been collected on any of my characters.

That means that you have an active reclaim on a beacon somewhere. I would go through each character/alt that you have. Check every beacon on your list until you find it. You won’t be able to access any other reclaims till you find it and empty it. Did you by chance view/open a reclaim on a Sovereign planet? Even if the planet is locked, it can prevent you from accessing reclaims.

This seems to be an issue that keeps happening. I’ve asked the devs if it were possible to include the active reclaim beacon’s location in the UI so people can locate them.

4 Likes

Thank you. I will check all the beacons I have on every character. Do you mean physically go to every beacon I currently have active? Do the reclaim items only show on the beacon where you reclaimed them?

It is definitely possible for me to have opened a reclaim on a sovereign. I am just now back after a 6mo break and my memory is not so great!

Thank you so much for helping!! I saw your advocacy for @Ratchel and for all of us! :heart:

2 Likes

Yes. A reclaim must be completed on the beacon that you originally viewed/opened it on.

I know it sounds tedious, but since you’ve got a reclaim out there somewhere, I’d check each beacon just to make sure. Unless you have a strong hunch as to which ones it’s more likely to be.

You are very welcome. :hugs: I know they’ve put a lot of work into their builds. I’m glad James was able to fix their issue.

4 Likes

I found the beacon that still had items I needed to reclaim!!

Yes, I would have been so sad if Bobs farms went poof!!! So glad you all got that fixed! Thank you so much! :smiley:

3 Likes