Rest In Pieces. Lester 2014-2015

Btw. why September 2014? We played as Annoying Ora… I mean Orange Cube before, I can remember seeing myself like that when I brought this Game in July 2014.

1 Like

Wow Havok thats crazy dude! Like it :smiley:

1 Like

I just wish we had real orange blocks to make a proper memorial to Lester - none of the blocks in game are REALLY orange :open_mouth:

oh wait…are those seed pod things orange or red? hmmmm

1 Like

definitely orange, I just wanted to say that you could use them.

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s the largest project I’ve attempted so far. Still nothing compared to @nyuudles. Feel free to dig in, I won’t be off work for another 6 hours.

I think I’ve got some seed pods on standby for Lester’s replica. What I want is some purple ones for the dev skin

1 Like

Are there purple seed pods?

1 Like

Nope. Purple gleem might look ok.

1 Like

Oh please don’t compare to me D: we all have different styles and approaches!

1 Like

There are orange seed pods
And it looks like someone is starting one that’s 100 wide 200 tall on lapas

1 Like

On lapas? I wonder who that could be? @jenndragonfly

1 Like

Heh, I simply true recognize talent when I see it! Consider this a personal invite to help any time you want if you feel like a creative break from your spire ptoject. I like the creative touches others add to a build.

oh man on Lapas? someone beat me to it!! :stuck_out_tongue: where is it near capital? i cant find it!

EDIT: never mind i started my own at the capital area :smile:

1 Like

Finally the time of evolution has come. Lester will be in our minds forever. May be we also keep him not only as a memory, but an ascended beeing, being prayed to from now on. All hail to Lester, god of the creation of sentient life in all Worlds of the Oortiverse!

:pray: :lester: :sunny:

PS.: I’M BACK! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lester’s ancestral tombs.
(Natural Lighting)

(Torch Lighting)
(Wide Angle)

11 Likes

My very simple memorial near the capital for Lester from Lapas…I may spell more of it out later :wink: but I give you… Lester of the Mountain!

:lester: :blue_heart:

PS: Im sure the one @Grey707 is starting around the corner will be much cooler…but i wanted to do one in the mountain too :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see what yours looks like Grey!

3 Likes

I don’t have much time to play at the moment I’d be lucky to get it done before they officially launched the game lol