Lattice chisels - under the Hammer

Hello everyone,
My small shop had moved to Nova Golda Stand B5 - Under the Hammer.
I am specializing on tools that perfectly fit its main purpose and I am offering only what I am really using myself.

For now you will find there first Topaz Lattice chisels for 1800c.
(6 pieces now, tomorrow morning will be restocked)

Aside from that you can find there:

• Fast Hammers T6 (Topaz) and T7 (Diamond) working with “Greater Strength Brew” and full mining specs.
  • Complementary Greater Strength Brews (GSB) & Persisting Pies
  • Liquid tools
  • Underwater Axes (w. Sinking feeling Quirk)
  • Harvesting 3x1 Axes
  • Goo gatherer Axes (Power, Magnet, Light)
  • Miners Grapples (Range, Dura, Light)

I will gladly fulfill any special forging requests, just send me a message.

20190829081157_1

20190904184023_1

20190904183953_1

3 Likes

That’s great but going to need some 1x1 in order to place and remove mistakes when planting fields. In test when I used a 3x3 I often removed to much water and had to replace more than I wanted.

1 Like

How do I get there

That 1x1 is also cooking

You get here through Portal Seekers hup, going to Lamblis -> Sochaltin I and there see the last screenshot which portal.

Found it bought 2

Thanks all for coming, there is last one by now, but 8 more AOE are in the queue + 4 single hit.
And I will make more. Restock in about an hour.

All items are restocked

Great, I hope you keep having merchandise when I return home, the first thing I will do is visit you and buy you several tools to collect liquids

Thank you. For today I will keep the stock full (will check when I get home from work too), but then I am out 10 days for holidays :wink:
However anytime after August 18th, if you need any forging I will be glad to make it for you. Just message me here or on Discord or in game, Everywhere with the same nick “Combustive”. Playing from Europe - evenings.

I think you joined my guild the kingdom

:+1: A set of tools for you for free will be ready.

great friend, you will be gratified

Restocked again, and I am leaving for holidays till July 28th, so more only after I am back.

Restocked after holidays; the access hub changed to TNT/Lake

The shop had moved, Lattce chisels available.
Please read the first message in the Thread: Lattice chisels - under the Hammer