Revives on hunts

Devs please please do something about reviving people on hunts. I hunt every day and go through so many revives because others have also revived the same person multiple times and I made the effort to learn revive 2 etc only to find that someone else has revived the same person the same time as me it’s getting really frustrating. I’m hoping others on hunts feel the same way so it can be looked into if not already.

Thanks for your time :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Yeah I dislike that people can revive me when I’ve taken a revive brew.

I do appreciate the ones that have skilled for a better revival, but one (or more) of us is just wasting our resources.

2 Likes

Dunno what people think, but I wouldn’t mind either something like a “Revive augment 2” or something which applies a super armor buff to the revived person to make sure he/she doesn’t die again in the next 20 seconds.

It happens WAY TOO OFTEN that I revive someone and he/she dies immediately after, oneshoted by some big creature.

8 Likes

Did you know you can point at someone and check to see if they already have a revive buff? If they do, you don’t need to revive them.

I agree that the augment shouldn’t be consumed if the person has already been revived. But in case you didn’t know this tip already, it might help.

5 Likes

In the last hunt that I recorded, DaOne & myself both revived the same person. Neither of us could tell if the person had been revived.

I agree that a brief moment of being invulnerable is needed once revived. Especially needed during meteor hunts when there are gangs of creatures swarming.

4 Likes

As a medic and only a medic i don’t fight on a hunt much like jacey’s hunts i tend to revive a lot of people i don’t really care if i revive the same person but something like you suggested above would be nice. But this is something i want to talk about and its that sometimes someone i revive first me of course having the revive power epic so they’re all good but then someone else comes along and revives them as well this usually happens when iv’e either revived them already or i’m just about to revive them FIRST and i’m like are you either blind or just dumb and don’t see the revive buff on them lol i even hit them with my totem. Like honestly you’re just wasting your rev augment and either the money or resources you used to make or buy it, i find it quite frustrating that people do this like seriously open your eyes. When i see someone reviving someone else i don’t try to revive them as well unlike what i’ve seen 3 people surrounding one downed guy and trying to revive them lol like jeez OPEN YOUR EYES LOOK AROUND YOU BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR REV AUGMENT!

I would suggest everyone start using revive brews. They are cheap. Once you go brew, you never go back.

1 Like

It’s obvious when there are a few people by someone that they will be revived so I never bother as you say you can see. That’s why when I revive someone I stand by them but others still come to do the same person as well. I’m not so keen on the people doing it from a distance when I’m already doing it. I don’t revive so much now due to this and do the fighting instead.

P.s I had 4 people revive me on Jaceys hunt last night for eg.

I think the issue is that:

1. Player A is defeated.
  2. Player B revives them with Level 1 Revive.
  3. Player A can accept this OR wait for a better revive OR return to the sanctum.
  4. Player C revives them with Level 2 Revive.
  5. Player A can now accept the Level 2 Revive OR return to the sanctum.

(I’m not saying this is good. But rather explaining how and why multiple revives are allowed.)

Is it possible to revive multiple times with the same level?

I’m sure I’ve seen 3 or 4 outstanding revives on a defeated player.

Hello James thanks for your answer. I can see what you mean but when defeated you just revive yourself as soon as someone revives you specially on the big hunts. Not sure people wait for a certain revive to be placed on them well I don’t anyways as too much going on. Yes I think the same lvl revive can be used multiple times on one person.

1 Like

You can tell if someone has been revived because they have a, I think yellow buff over them with an arrow pointing up. If you see that they have either been revived by someone else, or they have used a revive Brew…

Speaking of revive brews, why don’t people use them more? They are inexpensive and do not require others to use. There is no cool off period to use them and you can use them with other potions such as health…They take up less room in inventory because they stack with other potions. I always use them in hunts.

1 Like

Ginabean saying that I have never seen anything on screen above anyone like you said so I can’t really say. All I see on the screen is revive this person and continues to say that even after multiple revives till they get up. Was wondering if after reviving that person that would disappear to show they been revived or something more clear but after James saying why multiple revives are allowed wouldn’t be the point I guess.

James when I was revived I got lvl one and lvl 2 placed on me meaning they were cancelling the last revive out if someone revived me with a lvl one revive after a lvl two was placed on me if you know what I mean?

**** Update right went on hunt tonight and as someone said it’s only when you point at them can you see they been revived. So on that note I revived a couple people without that symbol showing only to see it was numbered 3 meaning 2 other people also revived them as well as me when they were getting up. I just wish it was made clearer maybe something on screen above them to say revived so easily seen when hunting as it gets kinda hectic sometimes to just stand there and read someone’s symbols without being killed youself lol not a complaint just an idea still love the game :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Spot on @CrazyClaws It is such a nuisance. And, although it’s accidental, anyone that walks through the revive beam disengages it and you need to try again. It needs to lock on, then it can get the job done without any interference.

MoragMac. :wink:
1 Like

I use revive brews, occasionally in the chaos I do forget to consume one. Lol. They’re excellent, good duration, too.

MoragMac.