Road runner drops

Has anyone else noticed if the road runners have stopped dropping oort stones, I killed 3 last night and not one of them had any. I have luck maxed out and usually get at least 2-3.

1 Like

I’m still getting oort ore

Ah ok, good to know … must of just been a stretch of really bad luck :smile:

1 Like

Lol RNG is a fickle thing

1 Like

I killed a couple and only got tallow. THANKS.
Not gonna even bother anymore.

I killed a couple last night and no oort…what are they good for now?

I’ve got maxed out luck and I’ve gotten eyes but no Oort.

Also max luck. I know that I have gotten oort at least once but usually not. I havent been paying too much attention to be honest. I have killed 5-10 birds since the patch.

Anyhow, my badly founded conclusion is that there is a chance to get oort from the birds, but its not very high.

Edit/ Got a plume though.

2 Likes

So it looks like the drop rate from them has been drastically reduced in favour of other items.
I think I might have to start farming dormant meteorites as an alternative oort supply.

1 Like

In contrast, however, it does seem that roadrunners are more frequent. At least I found this to be true on Nasharil.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen way more roadrunners, and they give more of a chance to shoot if you are aware they’re there.

I’ve had a few drop oort, but not as much as before. I even have a couple of their eyes!

I preferred when they were harder to shoot, that was the sole purpose of my ruby sniper slingbow :grin:

2 Likes

I feel you, I sometime just walk up to a road runner and smack it with a totem to death. Easier with a grappler but you can still walk up to them and smack them.

2 Likes

Roadrunners are the only source of Lean Meat I’ve found so far…so that’s useful!

1 Like