Roadmap: Guilds, Hunter, New Blocks and more!

ohh farming

7 Likes

I’m so looking forward to the guilds update! Alright, alright… I’m so looking forward to everything!! :smiley:

10 Likes

Yes however I meant in game.
A picture is good but a “physical” copy is better

Just don’t make the Wildstock Eyes Plant look too weird! =P

2 Likes

They look lovely! Especially the wavy tiled one.

Been plotting “acres” in anticipation of farms. :grin: Practically buzzing in excitement!

Would you be able to disclose if we can join multiple guilds, or just one?

I’d love to join a large guild, but I know a few people who want a small personal guild and I feel torn.

1 Like

Yes, you can! James addressed this in a previous roadmap update:

2 Likes

Yaaaay! Now I can continue life guilt free! =D

Wooooo new blocks!!! Thanks @james !! Exactly what we were wishing for in Little Japan

4 Likes

Yes! Out of all of those, I’m looking forward to these the most! Marble, Asphalt, Mosaic Tiles and… Chips?

10 Likes

Wait. THOSE blocks!? Does that also imply that we’re getting their related tools/weapons? Or did the textures get recycled for better things? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how each new change affects the game world. Farming sounds great, and hunters sound downright terrifying. :exploding_head:

I’m confused. Was this something from EA?

Those textures used to be rift/blink/dark matter/oortstone—I’m guessing they’ve been repurposed

2 Likes

Ooooh, I see.
Well, they look neat, so regardless of original purposes, it’s good they got the chance to put them back in the game! :grinning:

1 Like

I think they got repurposed, yeah :neutral_face: still want the specials! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, looks like terracotta, asphalt, marble and straw

1 Like

Finally, an edible block! :partying_face:

4 Likes

With the addition of marble I and mosaics I think I might need to start a Greek/Roman wing of the Capital on Delta

4 Likes

look at my new carpet :joy:!

16 Likes

New blocks?!?

giphy

14 Likes