Roadmap to Launch

Pre order is between backers and official launch. They will start a few days earlier. Perks for pre orders are like for official launch. It’s the DDE. Its just a chance to start a bit earlier for non backers. And for publisher to sound out interest I guess.

2 Likes

I really, really, really, really hope it is up and running on 8/13

we can start after the new worlds around 13th Aug, and those who pre-orders can play at 7th sep :slight_smile:

On noes!! :scream_cat: I have 2 weeks off work starting 13th August…

supposedly for family holidays…

… pffft, who needs holidays anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

not if the multyverse theory is true :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

only to new players… we might be offline for a few hours while hey patch it (unless they have a ready to switch version by that time… but now the current players of Bouundless will still be able to play :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s going to be LEGEN wait for it … DARY!

2 Likes

ahh you mean Legen Dary ???

matrix%20letters%20gif
…and then our assimilation will be complete…

matrix%20neo%20gif
…and we will be free…

6 Likes

No, when they wipe approximately the 13th or a day or two after - the new worlds will come up and we will be able to play in them right away

We is yo family.

3 Likes

Okay so I read this to say;
Backers will be able to play as normal in the launch universe from late 14/8/18, effectively giving us early access to the new world before the pre-order players can login on the 7/9/18

Is this accurate?

Edit: Changed 14/9/18 to 14/8/18 because I didn’t read properly…

1 Like

@Steggs101 or @James It is understandable that you all are in a mad rush to fix bugs and get everything finalized for wipe day and haven’t exactly nailed down the time you will hit the wipe button. Due to this, I am sure you all will be busy but at some point I know you’ll need to draw the line in the sand, get the new servers finished up, reroute DNS, etc… so the wipe time will get set as a hard time.

Is there a way, though, that we can get a 24 or 48 hr warning post here on the forums to alert everyone with the wipe go time? Since “shortly” is kind of vague… :slight_smile:

There are still some of us building, grabbing screenshots, and recording videos of the wonderful pre-release world and we would hope to make sure we get everything done and finalized before things go. By having a warning at least like 24 hrs ahead would help people finish up and not all of a sudden go in to make their last video and find the worlds gone or offline for the wipe…

I know many in the community would really appreciate that warning even if it is very short compared to nothing.

2 Likes

yes that is accurate enough (current players of the game will be placed in the new universe ~ 2wks before launch) so we will get there before the PS4/new commers on the preorder/main release

I made a typo, 14/8/19, gives us 24 days head start before the pre-order players… 27 days before regular players… holy cow.

Edit: Edited my dates and cows.

4 Likes

Yep! A reward for our early faith in the game :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know why, but it really bothers me that you put the date as 14/8/19. It is fairly standard to have month/day/year. Thank you for considering my request to change your dating practice. Merlin

1 Like

Europe does day/month/year… it lines up better in sequence…

5 Likes

lol… well i’ll respect the cultural differences 8) thanks xaldafax! forgot that majority of folks are European and that there is such a difference in format (thanks google).

1 Like

19/8/4, regards Japan

Lines up better when you include time too :stuck_out_tongue: year/month/day hour:minute:second

5 Likes