Roads to take a peek at

As the title said roads to take a peek at…
Looking for roads that are “3D” in a manner of speaking. Better said multiple layers.

Let me explain im trying to get me brain to work and find solutions and ideas for the roads at the New DK (mall) as we are redoing it i feel its slowly becoming time we fix the temporary roads.

As i am working with a 17 block hight of available space (16 layers without walkable road counted).
The walkable road has to contain glass in my concept because i want that every one can see below it. But the design below and the walkable road are at this moment bothering me and my brain is “stuck” on what i imagine. (Which doesn’t work because i would need more space that isn’t available).

So what exactly am i looking for? Ideas, suggestions and places to go and take a look.
Roads that are made of glass and other mats with a visible design underneath them.
For example what i did at Terra Nova.

(You can see the sewer underneath the glass roads.)

12 Likes

I like the glass with flowers in water if you noticed of you do it connect with ma store in New dk mall lol

2 Likes

Just sneaked a peek :wink: will fit in that design alright

2 Likes

You could put tunnels under lots of things (although, maybe not overlap … I think that overlapping plots should be available on guild land, perhaps) … I fit my tunnels into 3x3 block spaces and chisel out the inside to fit Oortian pedestrians. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Attempt….(of many :joy::rofl::joy:)

@Redlotus :wink:

5 Likes

You could take a look at Painters. Mall Wall in TNT @Larky did a nice layered idea there. @Tmmk

2 Likes

I assume you’ve seen HSE?

4 Likes

I should go have a look :wink: usually go there to get inspiration to :grin:

3 Likes

Hmm 1st layer is just side blocks with no blocks in middle to act as a deprrssion.

Then the layrre blocks could be a combination of colored glass, lava and water to create a ‘living scene’ underneath. Different intersections could have specific ‘scenes’ to tell a small story.

Hmm.

-sent from my samsung.

2 Likes