[Rodiangul] --[T6 - Fierce Coal Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Noted! Makes sense!

Regards,

1 Like

5 Likes

Kindling down to 3.5% after I left. Get it while it’s hot!

Pretty world, took in the sights and raided the kindling! :smiley:

6 Likes

Kinda depressing when they roll out exos everytime when I’m working. Wish they would kick them off at 9pm aest.

4 Likes

I think they’ve been doing a decent job at cycling them around the clock this time around. If I’m doing my time math right, [Yalorandigel] --[T6 - Fierce Corrosive Exoworld]-- [Inactive] spawned around 10pm aest last week. If they keep coming this frequently and across all time zones like this indefinitely, I’m sure one will hit a time when you’re available.

4 Likes

Can anyone tell me if Shadow cerealeam grass verdant is available on a Eco or not boop

1 Like

i assume you mean Shadow Cerulean?
if so here’s some planets with that type of grass, your welcome xD

1 Like

doesnt that depend on skills?

Yeah it does, it was more of a broad statement as this has been discussed before where people think the numbers are not accurate because it shows XX amount and they have already collected more than XX amount of that resource.

2 Likes

Just wait for private servers and that number will be even more wrong with 2x, 3x, etc drop mods

1 Like

What were the colors of this planet anything new boop

anyone got any tokens available?

@DaOne82
I stopped by your museum hoping that there would be tokens. Are you no longer doing the token thing?

@ReebanRuben I stopped doing it due to lack of motivation and since I’m always up at like 4 am during the week for work by the time I get home I’m too burnt out. @Soju-VB does them still… maybe down the road I will get back into it.

I actually completely missed going to this Exo… not sure how… been quite busy here too. My exo trips will be tapering off soon anyway as I will be moving to the other side of the world from where I am now, so hopefully someone else will step up to fill the gap for atlases / locations.

@Soju-VB without us how will poor @ReebanRuben get his goodies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I went up to shedu to see if i could warp there, but the exo wasn’t in the sky. I figured I’d hit up lil porkchop for a token, but no luck. Guess I’ll try going to shedu, again

Yeah, after Sovs came out… Exo spotting in the sky became much more difficult. Sometimes it can take 15 - 20 minutes of waiting for it to appear… though sometimes I get lucky and its already there when I arrive at the planet.

Normally if I am not going soon after it spawns, i can just find someone on my friends list that is there and warp to them instead of trying to find it in the sky.

1 Like

Sorry @ReebanRuben maybe down the road I may do it again

1 Like