[Rodiangul] --[T6 - Fierce Coal Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

anyone got any tokens available?

@DaOne82
I stopped by your museum hoping that there would be tokens. Are you no longer doing the token thing?

@ReebanRuben I stopped doing it due to lack of motivation and since I’m always up at like 4 am during the week for work by the time I get home I’m too burnt out. @Soju-VB does them still… maybe down the road I will get back into it.

I actually completely missed going to this Exo… not sure how… been quite busy here too. My exo trips will be tapering off soon anyway as I will be moving to the other side of the world from where I am now, so hopefully someone else will step up to fill the gap for atlases / locations.

@Soju-VB without us how will poor @ReebanRuben get his goodies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I went up to shedu to see if i could warp there, but the exo wasn’t in the sky. I figured I’d hit up lil porkchop for a token, but no luck. Guess I’ll try going to shedu, again

Yeah, after Sovs came out… Exo spotting in the sky became much more difficult. Sometimes it can take 15 - 20 minutes of waiting for it to appear… though sometimes I get lucky and its already there when I arrive at the planet.

Normally if I am not going soon after it spawns, i can just find someone on my friends list that is there and warp to them instead of trying to find it in the sky.

1 Like

Sorry @ReebanRuben maybe down the road I may do it again

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.