Outfits Exp & Targeting! Release 198 Overview | Jiivita's Corner

Showing off Volantis Insulae (Latin for “Floating Islands”) the HQ for the new RP guild: The Illuninoorti

IlluninoortI Forum Post:

17 Likes

It’s possible that im a little biased but I think this is your best video yet!

8 Likes

Hands down, the best. No bias here neither! :v:

3 Likes

Rly good work with the design. I like how its section based.
Also that reflection is a real eyecatcher

3 Likes

Btw sola you ever thought making a dome like roof to it. Like floating one

A quick video showing off @Steele 's roller coaster competition running from July 5th to August 5th (2018)

Prizes:

1. 750,000c
  2. 350,000c
  3. 150,000c
  4. 100,000c
  5. 75,000c
  6. 50,000c
  7. 25,000c

Winners announced August 12th

3 Likes

Oh yeah… and for the regularly scheduled video:

A quick video on hunting for Emeralds Requested by Ivo (YouTube)

3 Likes

Ivo actually, but at least you pronounce it correctly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

oops! sorry about that ><

:thinking: Elaborate?

Never mind. My idea was that you would but “roof” to whole island. But i kinda noticed alrdy when i wrote it that there would be no reflection of the island on water.

So I did a combo video this time since, while @Zina 's Jurassic Boundless is really awesome, a video it does not fill hehe, so i finally got around to going over some of the awesome bits of info that can be found the the debugging menu to make your life more convenient ^^

3:55 - Debugging Menu

Simoyd’s threat audio alert post (Demo Only For Now):

7 Likes

That’s too kind Jiivita. The adult roadrunner is suppose to look like a partially completed dig site. Your spot on.

The debugging is great in site for many who may never has used it before. Awesome vid.

Always check out his vids in high def. Jiivita is great about really good quality video. He doesn’t use a cell phone taped to a cup sitting in front of his monitor, not that I admit to doing that myself.

5 Likes

OK, here’s a crazy one… We explore the possibility of gaming the tool breaking feats to quickly level characters. This was dubbed “The Misadventure” by: Card The Hobbyist. (Discord) who provided the concept for this video ^^

8 Likes

Ah yes of course - you die on purpose until stack of tools is on verge of breaking and then you use them and lose them quick.
On the same front: there is this thing with gatherer/miner feats, when you have your basic amount of collected items and then you place them in your storage blocks or machine/crafting table and break the storage unit. As items fall out, you collect them and it counts towards the feats. Never used it myself - not on purpose; only found out how it works when moving my machine room and storage.

3 Likes

Honestly I did this on one of my 6 characters. I called it power leveling. Which it wasn’t really. Just one feat.To me it was so much of a pain in the butt, I didn’t even do it on any other character. There is a lot of crafting, making space for that many tools etc. There is actually hours involved.

In the end I think it’s a 100% WORTHLESS feat, because as players level, they move on to stronger tools, and then take durability as well. Long story short, no one will ever get that feat unless they resort to this type of trick to get it. It’s not a rewarding fulfilling feat. It actually becomes impossible to get, especially if your not a gatherer.

3 Likes

you bring up some excellent points there @Zina… i consider myself and avid miner but i’ve only broken 125 hammers according to the feat :rofl: i was even a prolific user of stone tools and today i mostly use iron… though i suppose that was mostly back before the feats even existed… so most of my breakage wasn’t recorded i guess :thinking:

I’m a bit distracted by the new update on Testing - almost forgot to post this… check it out the update when you get a chance ^^

3 Likes

Busy busy Saturdays, so i’ll let the videos speak for themselves =P

10 Likes

Nice videos… that is pretty informative about the skill trees. I love how they got redone and how more simplified they are. :smiley:

2 Likes