Lust: Weary Teal

2 Likes

Gravel cold lime

1 Like

White twisted … can’t wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Artemida it’s on this planet unlike that last planet had none

1 Like

Tangle … silty … mud… guess Ill be there all night …if anyone had any extra let me know.

Anyone find sponge and growth areas please save locations cor :heart:

found a growth tree , how much growth do you need? i still got some from the last white ggrowth planet

@Larky awesome thank you- maybe 6ss

2 Likes

traveled the whole planet cant find tangle and mould either

Thank you :blush: :green_heart: :seedling: :cookie:

I think i saw mould in a tree but only single block mould trees o wait that was growth lol

What elevation is blink found on?

This is the chart I use for lucent mining.

There are opinions on how accurate this is, but it works alright for me.

This page on boundlexx.app has some more precise information if you’re looking to be more efficient Boundlexx - The Boundless Lexicon

Also, just in case you don’t already know, I strongly recommend using an atlas with some rough blink in to help you find hotspots.

3 Likes

Cool thanks. Gonna book mark that

1 Like

You checked caves?

hm i went into the big cuby caves but didnt see any also got 5k + goo in regular and tunnel caves :woman_shrugging: i also dived whenever is realized there was water but not in every lake and i tried to get on top of mountains as well . there was 1 mud biome which was suspicious but i didnt see anything around it , i also tried to look for sand deserts since they could have tangle cacti (last whiteish planet had 4 cacti ) but maybe i missed them where else could tangle be? maybe in rare trees? i saw that ancient wood was only in a few lustrous trees avaiable just like the growth i showed

Boundlexx has details on all of the resources as well. The data on spawning conditions are taken straight from the game files as well. Boundless Info/Nixbot on TNT has the same data as well.

https://www.boundlexx.app/items/browse/?is_resource=true

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.