Ryvell - Metal lv 1 atmosphere exo

Warp from Delta Cancret. Didn’t even see it on the scanner yet. Got a bit to play before work so I’ll get a few screens up here soon!

5 Likes

Pro exo spotter is @bucfanpaka :clap:

3 Likes

Haha, now this one I cheated on a bit - often I’ll spot them because I’m always looking up, but this one I saw mention of on the discord even though the scanner didn’t pick it up yet (I was about to jump on anyways so WOULD have spotted it though, haha!).

Ashen Turquoise gleam! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome! Ashen turquoise gleam thats new right?

1 Like

I’ll put the rest of my pics in the other thread when it comes up, but will share this - wandering around, and… bullseye. :rofl:

I am pretty sure this is a new color, I’ll have to double check the sheets though. Gleam isn’t concentrated anywhere I’ve seen, but a lot of pieces scattered.

I can use this foliage when I renovate my trellises with the new trellis blocks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That gleam looks like lava!

1 Like

The gleam is the pale blue gray block, but what you are seeing there (I think it is the sand), oh yeah, nice color there, looks like flame! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice! Need to grab a lot of those then for concrete crafting in the next release!!

1 Like

Hope I got that right there and it is! :slight_smile: I was in a pretty good rush I admit since my time was limited, haha. Rock shades are blue-gray colors like the gleam. Didn’t see the gleam on the sheets, so it is new, hopefully somebody will find some better spots, farming any big amount with what I’ve seen wouldn’t be HARD, but time consuming.

1 Like

Gleam is Ashen turquoise

1 Like

What colors are the grass

Purples 10chars

2 Likes