[Sale] --[Chill Tier 6 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

5 Likes

OK…What is on 2nd?

Great shots, but especially the second one down, WOW that is beautiful!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No no no! Who’s on second, What’s on Sale!! :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Thinking of going there, glad to see that red is the main color, I want something that has blue or green colors, or a nice bright sunny yellow. Oh well, someday, maybe I will find one I can go to that has the bright, sunny yellow, and is level five or six.

This is not red but turquoise palette, the lighting makes it look red.

oh, nice, I was hoping for blue when I saw the planet, but then it all looked red and I was going Rats!

I think it’s the atmosphere/sunlight or something that makes it look pink/red. Most of the resources are beautiful turquoises, blues, cold slate, etc.

4 Likes

No no… Whose on 2nd :wink:… sorry mox and angel I juuuust cant help myself. Plus it took me and embarrassingly long time to realise that was the planet name…

Lol
It was a confusing name
Nearly pist someone of trying to get more details
Thinking it was a sale
There’s a new place called sale.
Me cool what are they selling .
Exo
Me cool can’t wait for a new exo.

3 Likes

I was trying to find out what it’s name was, took forever to realize it was Sale, not that it had to do with something being bought or sold.

Will new, future Exoplanets be added here? This is fantastic

I do a post for every new exoplanets.

9 Likes

This thrills me!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.