Sanctum Decoration Competition - And your winner is

Hello all,

We saw some brilliant entries in the Sanctum Decoration competition, and after some intense deliberation, we’ve settled on a winner. Every entry we received was excellent, and there wasn’t a single one which wasn’t in pole position at some point, but ultimately, only one can be named as a favourite.

So, without further ado - presenting your Winner….

@Bunky8604!

We loved Bunky’s entry, as it introduced a rather significant splash of colour to the sanctum, and really got us in the mood for the Gleambow event. We’ve embraced the inner rainbow, and so we’ve decided to make it the first thing you’ll see during the Gleambow Racing Event.

A massive thank you goes to all the entrants, with too many excellent attempts to name - this won’t be the last time we run a competition like this, so we hope you’ll all be back for another shot next time!

Cheers!

47 Likes

@bunky8604

:clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

Congratulations Bunky8604

4 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Yay! Im Honored! Thank you!!

14 Likes

OMG @bunky8604 CONGRATZ!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

3 Likes

that looks so cool =)

2 Likes

Thats really good! Grats @bunky8604

2 Likes

Congrats @bunky8604!! Looks really good!

2 Likes

Congrats!!

2 Likes

Good job Bunky that must have taken a few hours. I actually started replacing blocks like you did and after 3/4 hours gave up on it :smiley:

3 Likes

Well done bunky !:ok_hand:

2 Likes

The sanctum looks amazing.
Logged in for a few mins before work to make some totems and got stuck checking the sanctum out for most of my available time lol
Well done @bunky8604

2 Likes

Yeah, lots of hours replacing the purple for white. Almost gave up but had a good friend (skeletor) push me through.

4 Likes

Congratulations @bunky8604, amazing sanctum, so colourful :rainbow:

2 Likes

Grats looks awesome :medal_military::medal_military::medal_military::star_struck:

2 Likes

Amazing job! Anyone else look underneath yet? :100:

1 Like

Seems that I have to learn how to walk past sanctum with close my eyes.

1 Like

Lol yep. Seen that after a friend told me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.