[Sarric II] –[T6 - Fierce Toxic Exoworld] - [Active]

I used to filter those but now the forum are made around the boundlexx.api, Maybe @Angellus can look on what is happening or if it does it still.

If you ever find an issue going forward (starting with Smarkon going forward for Exoworlds or you see something wrong with Sovereigns), please let me know. Feel free to DM me. My logic for determining new colors should be sound, but I can certainty make mistakes. Just be prepared to provide examples :stuck_out_tongue:

Just as a note, I am taking into consideration for Sovereign colors into “is new” for Exos. A Exo colors will only be new if that has not been on an existing Exoworld and they are not the the “possible” color pool for Sovereigns (all Perm color + every color Sovereigns have spawned with).

3 Likes

Also should be noted the this post was made early in the sovereign release rush… so very very likely things have changed since this post was created =)

Thank you! I totally understand all of this - I just wasn’t sure if anyone else had noticed it or mentioned it yet or if I was just now noticing something that had been an issue since the start and I just hadn’t realized it. lol

I really appreciate the replies, everyone! I know what a pain in the butt all of these APIs and algorithms and such must be to maintain, so I just want to say thank you to all who do the work to do so. Like I said - I use 'em all the time. :slight_smile:

I was just checking some plant colors against the boundless homeworlds color sheet here (making the assumption that that is still accurate, complete, and up to date - possibly a faulty assumption! lol) and noticed some things seemed off, so thought I’d mention it and see.

Hopefully things will settle down soon and the bugs can be worked out so stuff is showing properly again. Thank you again!

1 Like

Where was this particular sheet posted at on this forum? I tried to load it up and Google tells me to request access to it.

oh gosh, so sorry - I made a personal copy of it and must have linked you to that one on my private google drive. give me a sec to find it. sorry about that!

hopefully this is the correct link now, I apologize about that (will correct the hyperlink in the above post as well): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14B2ojK73OJgfbiwKO1V-b7xomWsHdUovml1c4govP3c/edit#gid=2000284400

hopefully that works - if it doesn’t, please let me know and I’ll just go google searching until I find the proper one again. <3

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.