Sasquatch Mining Hub by PrincessMaude

Hello everyone!

I have been working on this for a while, and I think now I’m at a point where I can share it with everyone on here!

I present to you my T6 mining hub and gleam farm.

Emerald, Diamond, Sapphire, Topaz, Silver and Gleam, all available from one convenient hub! Located on Vandi I ( 1 blinksec from Shedu Tier), connected to both TNT and the GTG Network to make it easier for you to reach it!

There is a possibility for you or your guild to set up a beacon next to one of the gleam farms and I would be happy to help you set it up to process and transform the gleam on site (see the last picture below).

26 Likes

Can you Reserve me a Portal ? I would like to connect your Hub to my Network too (Pharao’s Network) which IS connected with GTG and TNT AS Well.

1 Like

Yeah i’ll add some portals with tokens for people to grab if they want them! :slight_smile:

Edit: I have some portals ready. The tokens are all in the same shopstand. Portals are numbered, I can update the sign once the portal is opened :smiley:

1 Like

Someone said mining huh???:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Can you please save me one because of rl i can get in again tomorrow Not earlier.

Thx Turrican2006

1 Like

Look good :smiley:

yeah don’t worry, I’ll make sure there is one for you!

1 Like

Might have to setup a beacon near your gleam farm… Anyone want to buy the refined gleam for more than I will mint?

the gleam is black for the month, might change after that. Let me know if you need me to poke a hole through the wall of the gleam farm to give you a direct access :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks nice will try it today

1 Like

That is so pretty and special, you guys are masters of building and art. Very impressive!

1 Like

I took Portal token 1 and its linked to Pharaos Network

Greetings Turrican2006

1 Like