Sasquatchville Hunt - New meet area - The Hunt Park

now hunts take place 2-3 times per week, vacations coming soon, ill try to more then.

video here shows how to get to the right portal when you get into Sasquatchville

14 Likes

sasquach rulez

2 Likes

I’ve only been able to go on a handful of these due to the time they’re usually run at but if I could I’d tag alongside more. Super chill and well managed runs.

Very welcoming to new hunting folks.

2 Likes

Wish I could attend - UK time is awkward for the regular hunts :confused: Yours is middle of the night, and Jacey’s starts at work ending time (5pm).

Too bad Sheepski, had the same issue with regular hunts mostly happening while I work.

Thats what made me start hosting the Sasquatch hunts, where you hunt with Sasquatches, you dont hunt them :wink:

If you cant find a hunt that fits ur gaming hours, create one :wink:

2 Likes

I probably should but would suck at leading a group of people and having to figure out the mechanics of portalling around to each platform etc

Hey, now this is a hunt I probably could join!

1 Like

Yeah! A hunt during my daily play time. I’ll definitely try to make it out.

1 Like

Well led and friendly hunts consistently. Thank you Lesioui for your time and effort.

3 Likes

Yep these and Jaycee’s are my favourite hunts now. Come on out if you like raking in the Oort. Sasquatchville now accessible through the Tower of Power as well.

2 Likes

Always a fantastic hunt, fun and funny group to run with! Would definitely recommend :smile:

3 Likes

Hey everyone,

So I’m stopping the daily 20:30 EST hunts from Sasquatchville.

I wanna thank everyone that hunted with us in this past year!!!

I will continue hosting Hunts, but mostly on weekends, at different times, so keep an eye on the discord bot for updates

16 Likes

Thanks for such a long and consistent run : )

5 Likes

Well it was a good run while it lasted. Thanks for leading them for so long. :beers:

8 Likes

It was almost a whole year of daily hunts. Except a few days off here and there :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It was always a blast running with all of you guys and gals!! Thank you!!!

7 Likes

I say thx to you too , was Sometimes hunting with you and i enjoyed IT very much :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Would come more often with you but ITS middle in the night Here.

Top Job from you perhaps Somebody will step in your big shoes and continue the daily.

Greetings Turrican2006

2 Likes

Very reliable hunts, I only wish I could have made it to more of them

2 Likes

Rats, always enjoyed going on your hunts.
Ah, well hopefully I can still catch any of the weekend ones you’re still running.
Thank you for all the effort you put into them!

2 Likes

The most smooth and efficient hunt leading for sure, thanks! :+1:

4 Likes