SAVE YOUR COIN; List your excess MATS and what you need in this thread. FIND A TRADING PARTNER

Hey all I figured it’s time to publicly diversify the player economy. This post is to help facilitate player to player trade.

Don’t waste coin that’s in short supply!

We all have excess of one material or resources but need another. Find a trading partner!

Or perhaps you have a powered machine that sits idle. Put it to use for some MATS that you need! Post what you have and what you need!

Word of advice! Negotiate via direct message once you find a willing trade partner! Less posts for people to search through!

Also please delete or edit your post if your list changes or you no longer need or have listed MATS.

3 Likes

I have 6 regular workbench power coils that I will trade.

Will trade for other rmachine type power coils or gems.

1 Like

Ive got 4 mass crafts worth of sapphires that i am willing to trade for other gems (excluding topaz).

1 Like

I absolutely need Wildstock eyes. I have a bin set up in my shop for 100c each, but I’m willing to trade things that people need as well.

1 Like

[Trade completed]

1 Like

Do you have diamonds? Would you trade them for eyes? What ratio?

1 Like

I want Adrenal glands and raw lean meat. I have alot of valuables that I can trade for including but not limited to trophies, shimmering orbs, teaching/persisting food, and more. You can DM me here or via discord;
Deen Wispa#4079

I have a ridiculous amount of stone that I would trade for a ridiculous amount of wood.

I have some of everything to trade for roadrunner feathers and hopper cores.

We may be able to work out a trade. Message me on discord? @Dabuilder

Just to clarify, you have stones, right? Not rocks? If it was rocks, I would definitely give you my trunks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stones for now but rocks can definitely be arranged.

Have 80 diamonds and some cash , Sure i can get some other mat to , do have a lot of different gathered over time.

What im looking for i Adv Coils and spanner

Is this thread still going? Any one have excess rocks they’d trade for something like sap?

Hasn’t been much action on this thread lately, but I’ll reply so it gets to the top of the posts again

1 Like

I need copper/iron in bulk. If anyone happens to have big access. Trying to make a bunch of gleam lanterns for my build.

How much you need. Bars or ore?

Either one works. What are you looking for? I have a excess sap and starberries, I can look at other things if there’s something you need.

I need star berries and bitter beans for the shop so that would be better for me. I just got on the train for my commute to work so I won’t be on for a while if you find another trader feel free otherwise it will be like 12 hrs before I have a chance to get back in

1 Like

I’m at work for a while yet and idk if I’ll be on until later myself. Let me know when you’re getting on and I’ll check with you. I think I have a smart stack and a half or so berries but I can try to get more.