[Scutu] --[T7 - Savage Rift Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Thank you devs so much!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I added it to the OP again

4 Likes

come by the HSE Guild HQ Planet sometime and I’ll give ya whatever white rock you need. :wink:

2 Likes

You exo you
KFtUrrgyTAbUP5dUcT

4 Likes

Yay!! Thank you devs!!

2 Likes

Completed 99c atlases and free warp tokens in the TNT Shedu Tier hub for easy access when heading to the Exo via the TNT Megahub in case you forget to bring yours.

7 Likes

Is there a trick to popping the complete a meteorite on a special world without being defeated trophy? I did this earlier but no luck. Maybe it needs to be a certain sized core? Only other thing I can think of was I hadn’t discovered the region it was in yet when I found/completed it.

That might be the problem

Yes there is. Did you go to the sanctum at any time to stop from dying? Did you use a revive potion or get revived by someone else?

It can be temperamental, I’ve written some tips here: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8158-boundless/41-survival-of-the-fittest

1 Like

I had a revive brew active yes, but never actually used the revive. I stepped outside of boundaries with the abandon countdown showing a few times but never fully abandoned. No sanctum. I mightve died right before while I was already in the meteor zone and didnt realize it. That’s my best guess. Gonna try again here shortly.

Yay! Just love mining rift. Was able to get the goal of 720 pieces plus a ton of coal and titanium.

2 Likes

If you trying to abandon a meteor after you activate it, you first must kill atleast one creature from the spawn to obtain meteor life. Once you have done that you then run away and the meteor will fail.

1 Like

Good luck! Try not to go out of bounds even once so that timer doesn’t start

Update: I died like 4 times on a core 4 meteorite and the trophy still popped.

1 Like

websocket closed…grr

I’m there now mining - world keeps kicking me out; I can come back right away on the first reconnect try and portal shows stable ping just above 100

anyone else having trouble ?

Yep me too

yes is gettin websocket error

got it now - I kept coming back to the planet, only now (after like 6 or 7 comebacks) I cannot enter anymore with websocket error

cheers - good to know it’s not my end

yup, “websocket closed” message