Seasonal events

Hi I would like to ask if seasonal events are still a thing, like the gleambow racing, Halloween, Christmas etc.

I haven’t played boundless in 2 years only came back about 3-4 weeks ago so I would just like to know if seasonal events are still a thing, there are so many items I want to craft from them.

1 Like

The devs have an engagement with Balders Gate 3 that has taken pretty much all their time away from Boundless (beyond them keeping the game working and servers online)… or at least is making it very hard for them to do both things. Due to this we aren’t expecting any seasonal things until that is over or the current update is released.

Note the seasonal things are built into the game so they might still turn them on, but I would not expect new items or other special things. So we might just see it enabled for the time it would be around but nothing else.

1 Like

I don’t mind if it doesn’t bring new things if I could just craft the things that are already there that would be more than enough.

There are so many of the recipes in the knowledge list that I want to craft but no seasonal materials for it :confused:

So that’s what it is? ohhh

1 Like

yes, contract, engagement, job, deal, or whatever … you can pick the word that suits your form of speech…

1 Like

I only hope we get the devs back because this is a truly amazing game and I don’t want it to go away :nyhappy:

4 Likes

don’t I love you for that one line :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :smile:

1 Like

Hahaha Blah Blah Blah Better! Hahaha