Second day of bugs in ps4

since the last update, I am expelled from the game every certain period of minutes, I do not understand why, it has never happened to me in almost 1 year of play, daily and it has never expelled me from the game, I insist again that please check this last update , I do not want that because of a bad update I can not play and that portals are closed or I can not attend store or orders, please, please check the last update

1 Like

Don’t have any problems atm also ps4
What type of errors do you have? If it is blue screen errors its the ps4.

And don’t know if you tried it but you can restore licenses and if that doesn’t work try removing boundless and reinstalling the game.

You do know not all blue screens have something to do with a specific persons ps4 right. Hence the error log going to the developers as well because it can be something wrong in the game itself. And the developers have already acknowledged the fact there is a bug with the portals causing this.

1 Like

Yes i do know, and im sorry for suggesting it if its a big deal. But as my friend and i haven’t had a crash since the update… we both play on ps4. Im just making this suggestion as it seemed to work with several other games that had problems after an update. And the problems then where not with the ps4 they said, but with te game update.

Which obviously wasn’t after figuring that out.

I haven’t had any crashes on PS4, my brother has had a few crashes. Some of us have just been lucky I guess. I’m sure the devs will have it fixed soon.

1 Like

my problem persists in that every time I cross a portal it expels me from the game and it happens to me since I updated the game yesterday

1 Like

That’s incorrect, getting a blue screen error is just that an error, can be the PS4, the OS or a crash in the game…

No idea tho why there needed to be yet another thread about crashes when going thru portals, ah well…

I also do have the occasional crash since the last update when going thru portals and they are aware of the issue…

I don’t have that many errors as to make it unplayable tho…

1 Like

Yeh I’m ps4 and had a couple of crashes, mainly around portals, it’s like the new rendering is choking up the console and just giving up when I step through and new world loads

I just updated the game again and I have to say that I greatly appreciate the effort and dedication devoted by the developers, to solve this problem so quickly, the dedication and attention in this community is incomparable, thanks for all my heart for solving this problem and first of all thank you for attending and listening to us

3 Likes