Secrets from Brown Town

War Maiden’s is now situated in Brown Town!

We now sell Slingbows, Grapples and Bombs (heals and damage)

Accessible via TNT War Maiden’s portal (3rd tier)
Naughty mall shop (yellow mall)
Or Brown Town hub

CELEBRATEEEEEEEE

8 Likes

With a nice big portal to Castle Brown. Coming sooooooon! SELL YOUR SPICY BEANS TO MEEEEE!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

nice Spoodle :+1:

2 Likes

Beth made it so people can get to my new place. You know, cuz I’m super popular and everyone wants to visit me :weary:

3 Likes

:joy: um ok

1 Like

so why put secret in title
whats secret
any newz about secret?

3 Likes

If we told you the secret then it’d no longer be secret :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

ah they dont have a secret is bluff
:thinking:

1 Like

Not on pc now but if given enough time, the pirate in me will find it.

2 Likes

The pirate has arrived. With a beard that drips wisdom, a monocle that sees through tough men’s hearts, and a crown that demands respect, I shall uncover the secrets of the Brown Town.

:joy::joy::joy:

Edit:

A very dangerous chisel-wielding fellow pirate I met in my adventures:

Edit 2:

The Brown Town secret is a soul of a long-lost pirate who is said to have tamed many mythical unicorns. The pirate appears only at night. Caught a pic of the ghost while hiding:

6 Likes

Omg who is that devilishly handsome person behind you?! :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks for depositing your soul so the Dark Unicorn Overlord could feed.

:joy: No wonder Spoodle ran away fearing for his life

This man… everyone around calls him Spoodillicious but no one dares to tell him. His real name is Spoodle though.

2 Likes

I’ll take that :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Better than my friends who totally didnt like it when i attached delicious to their names :joy:

2 Likes

He throat punched Satan and started the whole thing. I’m left on God Forsaken Finata luring people to appease a naughty unicorn. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I have the Cuddle Trunks of Ceph keeping me safe from that damned unicorn

2 Likes

Spoodle is nice dont say this about him. I mean how can you be angry at someone whos called spoodle… spoooooodle :joy:.

4 Likes