Seed Axes in BlackLight

In preparations for the seed event, I’ve made some iron aoe axes, and some energy reduced axes.

who wants to blow a diamond tool on seeds? I have the solution, simple forged items on iron axes for a fraction of the prices. Starting at 500 coins. I am currently working on increasing the low end forged items, for those who farm on t1-3 worlds. Save those gem tools for your gem mining.

In BlackLight . Can get to it through the Giant Finata HQ portal near the clock tower. My shop is in the town center.

5 Likes

are those grasses harder to break? why not copper? :smiley: nearly same effectivness and faster hits than iron

1 Like

Can confirm aoe copper shovels can net thousands of seeds in mear mins…

1 Like

Haven’t really done any testing in this regard, but how fast are totems?

Oh, and wouldn’t shovels be better? Instead of just gathering seeds for hours, you could be gathering top soil at the same time.

Aren’t seeds gonna drop from plants, not grass?

Right you are. Axes it is then. If it’s just plants, then the AoE effect is wasted on plants unfortunately.

2 Likes

Not for barbed Grass which is huge for flour and all the food crafters. I also have cheap iron axes with over half of the energy reduced for just plants for the event.

Since all forge boons require spitter eyes, the hardest to get eye in the game, i think its a waste on copper. Iron is still better than gold or silver for tools. The moment you go titanium, its only marginally better than iron but 3 times more expensive for the tool itself. Such a waste for barbed grass, and the seed event coming.

Just offering an alternative for players at a much cheaper price. Most of my axes are sold already. So I know there is a market for it. I’m trying ot get more spitter eyes and shimm orbs as we speak so I can stock more. So many players need some bargain priced tools that are better than the stock version. Anything to help.

Buying spitter eyes for 125 each in BlackLight, on my stand in the center. Take the HQ Hub portal that’s near the Clock Tower.

Pop through the portal and head west a tiny bit the the town center. My Shop is on the NW corner. 8k in the basket atm. More adding later.

I don’t buy from or sell to ebay shops. From the crafter for the crafter.