Seeking New Home (US)

Come glance at Skyfall. We’re a small growing town on Imdaari (us-west, though we are mostly us-east players enjoying the cold snap). You can find it through the Ultima Us-West hub (Imdaari portal) or through The Golden Fist (Ultima Shopping Hub, Grovidas Te Portal Seekers). There are several of us on daily, all mid 20s students or full time jobbers). If you want a spot there let me know.

The arte intera crew focus on group builds off art and Interactive projects we Laidback and play to relax feel free to ask questions we can always use a gatherer cuase projects tend to be huge no grind we all play at our own tempo

1 Like

I am a solo player but would love some players to join me at Axon on Biitula… #6th on the settlement list… from Portal Seekers hub on Biitula go to the lower floor and look for the portal marked AXON. Just run anywhere along our extensive roads and start your new home… some areas near city center are small if thats what you like…or go a little further on the roads and build as huge as you want with no limit to expansion.

PM me if you decide to…

Hey @GrayFrequency and @TameJames I appreciate the offers from you both but after swinging by and checking what you both have going on I think you’re way too over-developed for what I’m really looking for. Sweet builds though!

@the-moebius I don’t even think I need to check out anything from you, I know you already have too many people and too much done for me hahaha :wink:

@krasniy looks interesting so far but I’m interested in something a bit more tight-knit than just a plug+play situation.

thanks to everyone so far for the suggestions so far and letting me check out your neat builds!

2 Likes

Clexa if you’re feeling like getting back with the punks, the Architects Faction is trying to get on their feet. Their home is in Boori Marah but you could always expand to any of the other settlements owned by the punks. Message me if you want back in :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Clexarews Hey that’s cool! Well thank you :slight_smile:
No problem :slight_smile:

I have a feeling you guys are wayyyyy too big and established for me now :stuck_out_tongue: . Also aren’t you EU based? And I doubt the Architects Faction would be a good fit as I’m not a fan of building. So it’s like 0/3 hahaha.

Nah we are mainly US east - west. I just mentioned the Architects since they are the least develop Faction within our group. Just because you’re part of one particular Faction it doesn’t mean you will be asked to constantly build. I mean if you’re interested getting back with us even in a small sense I can PM you and fill you in on what’s new. You’ll always be welcome to return :pleading_face:

1 Like

You are more than welcome to come check out Quark on Angel 1.

We are a close knit group of players that like yourself have lots of real life things going but we find time to be on everyday.

We have roughly 10 active players actively developing our small community and we have direct access to both ultima and portal seekers hubs as well as a portal to the Gyosha Mall.

If you decide to come check us out either myself or @Vurtadelic or Ozamis can answer any questions you may have.

Also welcome back to the game.

Hi how would IT be in StorisII in New Metro, IT IS a new City with Guys from the whole USA and one German Guy thats me, playing and Working as a Team , everyone works and Has a Real Life. If you Re intrested Message me on PSN ID Turrican2006

Id like to throw my hat in the ring.

Im one of 4 active players and about 6/7 once a week players that make up a City destined to become a household name called Lacuna. We would love to have you!

LACUNA - is an older city but not the largest. If you’re looking for something where you can make your mark then we are the place. We do have several large builds but we are quite spread out. And unlike the large MMO Citys, we have character. :wink:

Access to 4 hubs. maybe 5…not sure what the mayor has open. We have a central market where multiple players have a few (1x2/2x2) plot shops nice and local with hub connections. Lots of room to build, and we’re on Storis II which I think is actually US West. We do like to connect and play together but we all also have our own projects going on. We are Num. 4 on the planet with only 4 of us active… kinda proud of that…

The Mayor Davanzati has designed the roads with detail and gleam signs and city portals to give you great access to different parts of the city.

I am personally the founder of Q-Corp and enjoy helping the community when I can. I am beginning a Red-Cross version corporation within the boundless world and I would love some help.

Otherwise your welcome to build where you see fit. EXCEPT please respect our neighbors to the West, they wish to retain their sovereignty so please do not build past the Western Wall. Either lake is good. Or we encourage using your imagination and filling out some of the crevaces to the east.

Edit: guess I should add directions…

“Emporium Nocturne” portal from Ultima HUB courtyard
“Lacuna” from Portal Seekers and gravidias
“Emporium Nocturne” portal from Legendville - next to Fantasy tree and around the corner from Central Hub.

You know there is an area on Beservona by the outlets named Lacuna something. We have a road called Lacuna Highway. Move your city to us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Legendville on Tana VII.
Always people on and growing crazy fast.
Also its at the games top plot limit in the sky.
Guild with active buffs also.

Check my settlement on minorengle. All by myself just finished my fully kitted workshop finally ready to actually start city building. Could use help with that. It’s the only player portal at the ps minor hub. N4 I think.

We’re going to claim first build :wink: But ive been to both Lacuna’s and I think another one… They are pretty nice

everybody thinks that but atm not very true a hole bunch off aqua people burned out after playing like madmans on release
all thats left is the people that just play the relaxing way
myself seem to never get bored lol
plus aquatopia hasnt even been build yet lol people make a lot off assumptions about me :smiley: like that im rich but havent found the money yet lol our that our crew is massive but its quit small actually could not think of running a helux atm
we do have a bunch off sleepers for when the oortian worlds arrive then it be diferent story :nerd_face:

1 Like

Keen Perspective, on Gloviathosa which is a two-man show atm would be more than welcome to have you on board. We started a few weeks ago, but are growing at a rapid rate. Tone and I are workers and parents we mostly play later in the day. We also play on PS4 in case you do too. We are mostly focused on gathering resources, to further develop our crafting capability. We are currently built underground but youre free to visit anytime. We’re currently underground, because we weren’t strong enough to fight enemies when we came here from Beckon, but we are strong enough now and working on moving above land atm.

[you were saying? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lot can change in a week if i get a dead town trigger to much :joy:
we with 4builders on hub 2gatherers and 4to6 town people doing infra structure atm :smile:

1 Like

@Clexarews didn’t see this sooner, but the Illuminoorti is playing on US East and would be more than happy to pick you up. I know you were pretty interested in joining in the past.