Seeking ongoing/starting project

I’m seeking to join some sort of group for pre-release purposes (I’ve already dedicated myself to a group for release). However, I want to feel like I’m contributing in some sort of meaningful way so I’m currently not seeking to join any major groups like aqua, therka market, etc. I’m terribad at building but I don’t mind farming up rocks or ore or wood or w/e. So if you’re trying to build a new community or some such in the face of all of the powerhouses currently around and are seeking some fresh blood, feel free to message me. Happy to give more details too if need be. (US EST Based player)

4 Likes

Why don’t you join our discord?

Besides us there is:
Portal seekers
Popsicle Bois
Chisel knights
Aquatopia club

I appreciate the offer there’s just one stipulation:

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I actually think you would enjoy hanging out with the punks. there is always a lot of gathering to be done and it would really help with current projects.

1 Like

Well I’m definitely fascinated with the Hive, my current base is on the same planet as it. A buddy of mine wants to check out the new support hero in Overwatch tonight but I’ll hop in your discord later tonight or sometime tomorrow as I have tomorrow off if there are no other offers from smaller/newer groups.

1 Like

yeah just poke at saint and i can tell you about it :smiley: we need help at the hive and in la mancha. both great places

1 Like

Sorry Portal Seekers doesn’t fit your criteria, but if you want to come play with us, even if you don’t want to join, we would love to play with you.

1 Like

Well, depends on what you’re interested in contributing to. We have quite a lot of farming we need done for our Lavarynthe project. (Right now there are just 3 of us working on it.)

You can find me on the discord or message me here if you’re interested in seeing what we’ve got going on.

1 Like