Selling 6,134 kindling kernals 540c each

Selling 6,134 kindling seeds for 540c each ONF from exo last night. Wanting to do a single hand transaction if anyone’s keen.

PM me if your interested.
KREE KARL

Edit: I wasn’t sure if OP was aware of the BUTT tool so I posted the link. I’ve decided to remove the link now.

I was going to say errrr WTF price, but major already did it in a much more eloquent way

ps4 players dont always check butt, so you can get away with selling things at higher price to them.

Also T1 planets, usually new players dont know anybetter and are easy prey for people to rip off with bad prices.

1 Like

This was literally a few weeks ago ?

you are just late to the market.

Guess I’m holding onto them now

with exos now sort of being a thing it seems the price is dropping

1 Like

Hold em, kindling planets will dry up again. :rofl:

2 Likes

who is karl?

Me lol why’s that ?

I am a PS4 player. I use butt all the time . I don’t think if your a PS4 player stops u using butt especially when we have smart phones…

3 Likes

Totally agree mate,

1 Like

Gee I am glad I got alot now prices like that. I just hit a full ornate box of them…I better build a farm now

1 Like

Not judging anyone for how they play the market… but also… this is exactly why they were so expensive to begin with.

2 Likes

Ha that’s why I sold all those when they were high. It was nice.

7 Likes

Their hard enough to get when a exo drops as every man, woman and dog are trying to get them hahah. Was my first exo in a long time that I managed to actually get their before the place was robbed of all its goodies haha.

Price is fair in my opinion based on the rewards from having a farm this size.

1 Like

I’m crying, haha nice work though - maybe we ran into each other at one stage haha

2 Likes