Selling Laputa and wanting to move!

I built Laputa on Maryx, but all my neighbors left and its quite lonely haha. I want to move to a place with actual players that are active. That being said does anyone want to buy Laputa? Its 200 plots on Maryx, around 200k prestige so nothing super fancy but its huge. If no one wants its I will demolish it and maybe build something similar in a new area by people

Why don’t you keep it and turn it into a sightseeing location? It’d be cool for people to stumble accross it. They might even stay

I’ve had two portals up since ps4 launch haha. I’ve gotten some good footfall off of it but having no neighbors sucks. I want to build a new one by actual people

Then keep it and build new one. Would be a shame to lose. I’ll come visit now :blush:

How do I get to it? :sweat_smile:

Haha I dont have the plots to build a new one. If you are on bitula PS hub go through coal fuel and metal shop and I’m the first portal on the right

Your portal closed very long ago. I waited about 3 or 4 days before putting its token up again. It is still free though.

1 Like

I am there. adjusts glasses Time to judge.

1 Like

Ok… our building sucks :joy:

1 Like

I know and I’m sorry about that! I fixed it. I had midterms at college so I didnt have much time to play

Did you jump off and look around? Haha

I looked around yeah. It can be improved but it’d be a shame to lose it. Maybe try to revive the town?

@TheGamerfuls Grindstone on Angel 1 is a nice place to build and we still have a ton of room to expand upon. We have a few active every day and I feel that some will be back around soon.
So if you do decide to relocate maybe check us out as a potential new home

After a lot of thought I want to move on from Laputa. It was super fun to build and live in, but I want to build with people or in a community so I’m leaving it to regen :slight_smile:

It will disappear back into the clouds, its memory only living on in those who once witnessed this mysterious and ancient floating castle.

and from all the pics on this forum ofc.

1 Like

Feel free to join us in Little Japan! We have lots of active settlers there :blush:

1 Like