Selling Lynx's Keep - Andooweem(Tjentzu)

Heya Guys,

Im returning to boundless and looking to start a new major build, So I’m selling my diamond mine along with the hollowed out lava caves below below. Pictures Follow;

Located North of Tjentzu under the mountain;

Inside;

Full spiral staircase down to bedrock lava caves. Lots of diamonds regularly spawn down here;

Lava Caves Hollow;

Looking at offers, Machines/Furnaces not included. 166 plots, 66k pres.

Looks cool. What’s asking price? XD

1 Like

Just make an offer, Preferably some coins and tools to help with my new build. It also has a path from Tjentzu to the front door pictured, optional if you want it as well.

Idek how much it would be worth… Like 2.500 coins?

I would like some gemstone tools and stuff added ideally. Feel free to come have a look at the place, its fairly big.

I’m not looking to buy or anything , I’m only curious as to how this transaction works? Does the seller just remove each plot while the buyer follows and places plots? Or is it one single switch to the buyer from the seller?

It’s a remove-replot job. There is no “transfer ownership” feature.

Ill unbeacon to unclaim it. You can then come and claim whatever you wish to keep.

I think you’d have to do it the way @Havok40k mentioned, cause if you just un-beacon you could have a griefer come and steal plots. Just had the idea come to mind so just be carful out there :grinning:

The time we do it would be discussed in private, since its pretty quiet out there.

1 Like

Welcome back Lynx. :sunglasses:

May I ask what’s the new project? If it’s not a secret.

Starting a city on Andooweem for us oceanic players.

2 Likes

Andoweem have these pretty cream gleam areas with gleam blocks scattered naturally underneath floating rocks and in leaves. Are you building around one of them or rather on one of the high altitude plateaux?

Also has diamonds.

True. And easy to find too. Was mostly thinking about aesthetics when building. The gleam areas provide really great natural background to architectural ideas.

Why is nobody talking about the sky?
Andoweem has like the best sky :laughing:

This place deserves more portals. It feels like the most remote planet right now.
Which is a pity. Looking forward to visit the new city!

2 Likes

You have an idea about the price you want for it. It would be easier to gauge. I don’t have the landplots for now but maybe i could buy for someone else that could flag it for me?

Not sure, how are you on refined rock?

I still need to connect Andooweem, so if you know a good spot for my portal house, then let me know so I can connect it to the Giant Portal Hub.

1 Like

I would love it to be in my new city, Been doing crazy hours at work so will get the groundwork laid for it on the weekend.

Edit: Ashen City - Andooweem
Ive gone ahead and finished the road so that 48 plots are available. @SWProzee1 should you wish to setup a portal here, You may take a whole 2x3 plots if you wish.

2 Likes