Selling new titanium AOE axes and shovels

Since a lot of people have been requesting these I put some batches out. Didn’t make titanium AOE hammers because I still think you get much better value for your buck with the Gem AOE hammers. However if this stuff sells well I’ll put some titanium AOE hammers as well. Don’t forget to pick up persistence pies as well to help your equipment last longer.

3 Likes

What is the price of these fine tools?

10-15k they fluctuate depending on quality and demand. I put These out for 12k.

… why
You do all know that all gear breaks, and depending on how lucky you are, and who’s buying what your not gonna make that money back…

1 Like

Really getting sick of these over priced items, they break, the rewards are not bountiful or needed as much, I don’t get it, I sell soft caol for 3c each, literally… Where do you get these prices from?

Think about it, I’m going to buy ur axe, then craft some cause it’s going to be destroyed by the time I get what I need to craft what was destroyed in the process, half of what I gather is going into crafting the other into storage for more crafting cause why not, I can’t fix my gear, do you guys that craft gear take that into account?

I sell a hammer with AOE and extra damage for 4k, money made back, 10k… Common

1 Like

Break it down per individual value of every single item used in the crafting of any forged tool made of titanium or better (including the materials it takes to craft the forging ingredients). After you do that add the amount of time it took and spark just to craft the gear. If you can do even basic arithmetic you’ll quickly realize that the tools and everything else is being sold for far less than their actual worth. Unless of course you think the materials and the time of the players gathering those resources is worthless. In which case why are you playing a game with a built in economy? Go play Minecraft.

3 Likes

Titanium aoe hammer 12k is way to expansive in my opinion XD
10-15k are the gem aoe hammer’s price.

Without the teaching pie even the Emerald 9 block hammer break after 1 hour grinding at Lvl 5 Planet.

12k for a hammer can only use less than 1 hour is really not worth at all.

1 Like

Are there etiquette rules to the trading section? I don’t think people should be hijacking these threads…which seems to be more common

7 Likes

After forging my own tools and learning the ropes, i gotta say the price on these items totally makes sense when theyre in the 10-25k range. You can make back 40k minimally with a single aoe hammer and 2 persistence pies for a net of, say you paid 25k and 7k, 8k profit on the low end, which, naturally isnt much, but you shouldnt be buying these tools for profit but to make your life easier for a bit. Quite frankly using only an aoe hammer for mining is super wasteful and you should be bringing at least a titanium hammer to break trash blocks and ores, which immediately elongates your tools life.

So far ive used a single 1x9 aoe ruby hammer i forged for a total of 5-6 hours of mining session and still have 1/3 of the hammer left. I used 5 persistence pies, at 16k total, and pulled 120 diamond, 44 amethyst, and 16 emeralds for gems. Which is around 100k in gems alone. Then there was another 40k in gold, 40k in silver and 20k in coal, and 10k in iron, about 300+copper i just keep that, then the small stuff like a few fragments of each type, opals, flint, and the other mineral. Im luckiest when im diamond mining, but even amethyst mining is profitable and i get trash results compared to other players

So i use my gems for hammers, grapples, and other tools for myself, i lose out on most my profit, sell my gold, silver, iron, and coal, put all of the coin into request baskets for materials to forge my own tools and craft my own equipment so i dont have to spend tons of time farming the base ingredients, and im at a net nuetral that lets me play the game gathering what i want when i want, make a little coin, and be a part of the economy helping other players who dont want to do all the mining i do, as the tradeoff is i dont have to do nearly as much scavenging for things such as fragments, orbs, dirt, etc. And get to spend that time forging and crafting

I personally would not buy tools for these prices because i like to make my own gear and managed to make myself the opportunity to be able to do so, but its also taken me 50+ extra hours of grinding to max a forger, get forging materials, and craft those sweet forge ingredients, nevermind each forge session takes 10+ minutes alone

So Tl;Dr - Buy our forged tools theyre worth the hassle they save you. And if its a 1x9 hammer with +1800 durability then its easy worth 40k cuz its almost 2 hammers in 1, so id even venture to say 50k could be justified.

1 Like

I’m sorry OP that people are bashing your prices. I, personally, don’t see the point in making super amazing forged axes and shovels, because I can just use a bunch of iron ones and slowly collect soil and wood all day long. But hammers… Gems are so expensive, and you need them to get further in crafting. A 15k titanium aoe hammer can easily get you atleast 50 gems. You can go sell half of those to a request basket if you want, that’ll give you 12.5k, then go sell the rock you collected, that’ll surely get you back up to 15k, and you can buy a new hammer. On top of that, you have 25 gems your storing to use later for crafting. And that’s worse case scenario. For someone to think that spending 15k on a tool is a waste of money, or you won’t get your money back, is just poor tool use, in my opinion.

3 Likes

Agreed. Sometimes you’re honestly trying to get the word out about something your selling or buying only to have someone steer the thread off topic. The complainers are the most annoying by far.

Each time i check your shop its empty, but havent been back around today, so ill check tomorrow after work

Sorry man I really do try to keep it stocked. However people buy out the tools faster than I can replenish them. I may expand the store a bit and get a few more sellers in to help keep up what’s in high demand.

I didn’t steer anything all I said was that axe and shovel, not hammer, ain’t worth 12k.

If it was a hammer! Maybe. Seriously people, didn’t bash anyone the person is selling a shovel and axe… For 12k, I said it’s over priced how is that bashing someone, I will go in game and do the same thing, thats crack prices for an axe and shovel.

Builders will pay for speed at getting materials so I think it’s logical prices seeing as ■■■■ gem AOE tools sell at over 27k each

Just getting the forging done costs 4k per item, add in the cost of the titanium hammer itself … maybe 6k to make, plus time and luck, bad luck means bothed hammers. 12k is a very fair price considering.

So my time using said tool and still having to go through the same process is also not taken into account, this economy works both ways sorry to say. Even though someone may purchase a shovel…a shovel for 12k, but they still have to take their own time to go out and harvest, store, build sell and purchase…

When I see a veteran player take my goods I just spent hours of gathering, buying then for cheap and selling them for 6 times the asking amount right in front of me on the spot, excuse me but you can go play Minecraft.

If you dont like the price, please feel free to go and craft it yourself. Nobody is forcing you to pay for these items.

No veteran player is taking your goods. If you are selling them for cheap that’s great. But if people will pay more, why wouldn’t somebody buy your items and sell them for more? That’s easy coin. But you cant seriously be upset that people are buying your stuff because you’re selling it for cheap. You put it up for sale at that price, did you not?

5 Likes