Large beacon prestige not registering after guild update

How can we now choose to merge?

Odd thing happened where a large part of an existing settlement didn’t show up after update, so we added guild anyway and started aligning to guild. Now other part of settlement shows up, is aligned but doesn’t merge to a larger settlement.

Can anyone help with this?

@AeneaGames

Moved to support

There is a visualizer in the debug menu now.

Cant on ps4, but we have a pc buddy and it still makes no sense.

Inside same beacon belongs to 2 different settlements.

there’s in-game global channels now right? Maybe you could ask kindly for someone with PC to come take a look for ya. I’m sure someone would be willing to help =D

Got that, said in post above but didn’t state they were helping.

Still quite a mess!

1 Like

My beacon was named Gyosha Mall, now it says unamed settlement. I’m trying to name it Gyosha Mall…didn’t work. So I tried The Gyosha Mall. Didn’t work. It won’t let me name it. ?

got my settlement back but now listed twice in world/settlement tab.
2nd listing is my solo guild for me/alts

@vdragon above two posts might be of interest to you. I’d hate for them to get lost because they are buried in another thread.

The two posts just above yours?

yes sir 10 characters

Yes I’m in a pickle to as today aftercnew update I now have gone from this

to this so I’m not even a town now so now it only picks up on 1 beacon not my other which has alot of building work within it.how they gonna fix it plus the main beacon is only showing error cant merge! Why I haven’t got a new bridge or road? I cant even tell me where this merge is.my place is way to big to go unplotting stuff n why should I I’ve already built my creations and I’m not knocking it all down.It still shows I’m warden but not of my 2cbeacons as before it classed it as 1 as you can see on the screenshots.So basically the prestige on my other beacon which us on same land right next to each other dosent want to add my other beacon to it .How can it be resolved I am on ps4 so was a village then s town and now I’m back to being a village.Who and how will it be resolved I cannot make a guild and align that beacon because its void as it has that dumb message saying it cant merge with multiple settlements.It thinks my 2 beacons are separate people but there both mine.Heres screenshot showing I was a town only yesterday

At what point did you notice when it displayed ‘Unnamed Settlement’? Also, is the other issue here is that you’re selecting the Confirm option and nothing happens?

Was this a follow up to some previous posts where you were talking about getting your settlement back. It would be interesting to find out what you were doing to determine what has caused the issue of duplicate settlement names.

I have the same issue as you and those plots does not generate footfall anymore for me.

1 Like

Um, not to be rude, but could you maybe help with my issue please, since I started this thread?

3 Likes

It had a different settlement name altogether as soon as I logged in this morning. I placed the guild book and started aligning beacons and now it says unnamed settlement.

Yes, I click on the main beacon to the mall, it shows “unnamed settlement”, I click on that, type in a name, hit confirm, and nothing changes.

In the mall? Sorry about the issues… I’m trying to get it fixed asap.

Yes, that’s probably why we prefer separate forum topics with players listing separate issues rather than having a forum topic where everyone write all their issues in one and then it becomes very difficult to follow.

Edit: Actually, adding to that, it’s fine if other players have the same problem as you, but if players have a different issue, then it’s better if they go into separate forum topics.

Back to your original post, could you illustrate this with screenshots to describe the problem further?

Same issue. I’ve got 4 beacons in a square and it’s saying the exact same message. Refreshes every 30 seconds.
Don’t know if it’s related but just had a connection issue where I can’t get back into the game. Says my character is still connected to a world try reconnecting. Tried reconnecting same thing.

I will post some debug screenshots on behalf of Fidach.

If I’m honest, this is better seen by someone; the settlement plot layout is very complex and it would take more than a couple of dozen screenshots to illustrate the problem correctly.