Settlement not showing

I’ve got a problem with my settlements. Both are showing up as unnamed under the settlements tab as well as unnamed on the Gloviathosa leaderboard.

I’ve named the beacons, but it’s not changing it at all. The names show up when approaching them, just not on the lists.

Is there a single 1x1 plot extension connecting them?

Beacon name is separate from settlement name. You can have multiple beacons in a settlement. The beakon gui should give you an option to name one and the other, which ever beacon contributed more prestige.

They’re on two separate planets. Each only has one beacon and I’ve named both. Each are also well over 10K prestige and have 4+ plots.

One is 1 x 8 high I think (have to check, not online right now) and the other I think is nearly 70 plots spread over an area.

All I’m able to do is name the beacons, no options to name the settlements.

Could be detected as roads for some reason? 1x8 I would guess is a road from a get go

Second one hard to judge.
Please keep in mind that my own settlement also lost settlement status for a short whike when I ploted to much 1 plot wide corridors and had to add quite a wider parts.

The 1x8 is 8 high. It’s a tower.

The other is partially 3 plots depth and 1-2 on other parts. I rarely square plots off in a box formation. I just place them wherever I need them for building or prevention of others building too close.

Can you show us a screenshot of the beacon GUI, and a screen of the settlement itself?

Guess 1x8 would be able to be vertical road:P

For example if roads are detected by checking number of plotted neighbour, your tower with max 2 neighbouring plots for each plot would be a road. Depending on implementation of road detection.

I’m busy working at the moment and ill, but I will see if I can get some pics posted tomorrow @Havok40k