Settlement Revamp - Opt-in Versus Forced

Your words and actions do not match up. You are running your suggestion threads just like an echo chamber. Anyone that brings up an idea or problem that doesn’t match your solution is treated like they are attacking you, they don’t understand or they are just out to hold everyone else back. A year on and every one of your threads turn into the same thing with different people.

I’m sure you will dismiss this as just another person who doesn’t get along with you trying to attack you, but in reality, I’m just hoping one day see how you are your own worst enemy here in a public forum. If you can actually practice what you preach, maybe some of the community that refuses to even join your conversations will get involved again. Have fun, bud. Time for me to move away from the negativity of these forums before it drives me away from the game.

4 Likes

If you want unhooked from Iconicsberg please do. But we and many others have already explained why you are part of our town. You plotted up against our friends enjoy. Right up to their bedroom windows. I plotted a 6 plot wide area to them for a future bridge. I dont need your prestige nor want it. If you want to proudly show your prestige and city alone not hooked up to anyone. Quit peeking in peoples windows.

2 Likes

i just check the history, this is your first time call my name out, unless MinerDiggerMan is you as well XD
Oh by the way, only you two follow up the topic by pm me lol.

1 Like

He definitely not me.

I know just kidding XD

1 Like

Or is he?!?!!

You are more than welcome to PM me or mention it in a thread when you feel I am not being congruent. I will be glad to explain or apologize.

1 Like

@Orrian you are welcome to PM if you wish. I will say it for the third time the plot issue between us was an example. I don’t see the need for the added hostile words or understand why you’re offended when I’ve been clear my intent.

For the record, though, since it seems you are being given incorrect information from someone. Your friends plotted beside my plots. Everyone is that area around you only showed up months after my lake reserve had been set. I’ve added some plots on the side but never right against where your friends are.

1 Like

Figured I’d respond to the rest to explain why my responses might sound like you defined.

1. can you give me an example from the past two weeks of me doing what you are criticizing me of? I’m curios and trying to self reflect.

2. I get that at times I was my worst enemy on the forums. I slipped up and am trying to get back to my more natural self. So that could be why you are thinking I’m incongruent. You and others made your mind up about me and I guess aren’t wanting to change it and get to know me better.

I’ve a lot of people in this game I get along with just fine and I’m not sure why a few I hit a road block with. I’m evaluating and trying to fix that.

I really feel it might have come from conflict in the game so I created this post as one way to solve that. Giving back choice to the players. I just received a long vent from someone about how entitled the player base is - especially all the EA players. It just helped remind me how easy it is to get lost in the conflict parts of this game and take it out on each other.

So I’m certainly going to continue trying to provide suggestion posts where those that agree can echo the concerns they have and hopefully provide a forum for good constructive civil chat.

I get it might be different that a few posts I’ve done. But overall mostly in line with my preferred approach.

2 Likes