Shadykatts Castle is Adorable

I Love Your Build it So Adorable it made me so happy too see your House and Mini Network (^-^)

2 Likes

Not sure if she’s on the forums, but I’ll pass the word along next time I’m in chat with her. Isn’t her workshop amazing?

2 Likes

It So Pretty if her place was a Network it would be ma favorite it so creative

1 Like

well now I think we need some screenshots and locations paaalease

2 Likes

I woulda done that but it a pain doing it from ps4 lol

2 Likes

She has a portal through portal seekers bitula at the bottom under the other portals, brandywine I think it’s called, was just there, bought so many hammers last time I was there lol

3 Likes

Oh thank you so much! Really appreciate it :slight_smile: can’t take all the credit my man did the mushrooms in the portal network and the water wheel house :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Really intrigued now…will have a mosey over soon

1 Like

Just visited its really good, the gardening especially x3

1 Like

Pictures incoming!!

1 Like

It for real is super cute. The T6 Network is AMAZING!

3 Likes

It only goes to Alcyon but it still so Adorable

2 Likes

I’m a dork… it should be a T6 Network! I would use it all the time. :blush:The Mushrooms are my favorite! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Leah-chan should come see. it small but brings a Smile To see it’s Cuteness @Leahlemoncakes

2 Likes

It will grow with time we hope :slight_smile: so happy to hear others like it as much as we do! Thanks everybody for the kind words :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh wow! The pictures here are great! Will try and pay a visit myself in-game tonight! :smile:

2 Likes

Just visited, the place is gorgeous!

3 Likes

How do you get the subtle gradient of colors on the ceiling?

2 Likes

I just used deco gleam and lined up different colors under marble and it created a rainbow :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So it’s the layer under the marble?

And it shines through a solid block?

1 Like