Share pictures of the place you live in Boundless

Where is your primary beacon in Boundless? Share screenshots of it and the local area! I want to see what others have going on :grin:

I’ll grab some screenshots of mine when I have a chance too

Share planet name and coordinates if you’re willing, so people can visit!

6 Likes

I moved to my own sovereign, Saren I (portal in TNT hub on Finata).

And I picked a location that combined a few of my favourite features:

1. Flat strata in the centre to start my town:

2. A lake with cliff islands to have sort of a port later and some cool bridges:

3. A stonehenge structure to play with later:

4. Gleam trees with a pond and the skeleton-like rock bits for a nice park area:

5. A flower hill to build a castle on later (and already built crafting halls in caves):

World is open for visiting and also digging, gathering etc.

29 Likes

My goals were to find a really natural area, to be moderately far from people, to be on a sparsely populated planet, and to build into a mountain. I chose Minorengle, and found this spot. It is a flat valley surrounded by mountains on 2 sides with forest. The entrance is intentionally hidden and understated.

21 Likes

Wow, it has some nice colours :sunglasses: I can’t remember being around there and noticing that before (I mean, I definitely went to Minorengle before, but never really explored and didn’t remember the local palette).

1 Like

Gorgeous! I need to visit in person soon, looks great.

2 Likes

I used to have one of these reserved on kada I, i was wondering what biome triggers them in the sov creator? I might just try and recreate one somewhere instead, but i really like the natural ones, they are fun to build lore about in the game.

1 Like

it is a biome in itself - called stonehenge

3 Likes

To the previous Post Muhahahaha

8 Likes

A few shots of the little homesteads I have, on Raxxa, Gyosha Ophin, and Trung. :slight_smile: Raxxa is primary now but I’m switching focus on building to the Trung place.

30 Likes

my Trung home: hub, storage and small workshop area below lake

wip (needs more nooks and crannies to explore plus other builds in progress nearby)

updated for directions:
Trung 1881n -477e alt25
“nexus”
TNT Megahub, portal 1st floor northside
GTG Trung hub

23 Likes

Ok here’s my primary home beacon. I live on Maryx right now, near the EZPZ hub. I like what I’ve built so far, but I feel a bit lonely here. I started here when it was busier, got sick and stopped playing for awhile and now I’m back and it’s less active.

My house is at 1,495N 184E Altitude 65 on Maryx

But I have just finished my storage (not color storage), and I have a nice crafting area and foyer.

The current surroundings aren’t the nicest to look at, I think some neighbors’ houses might have ashed and disappeared.

20 Likes

I live on Trior.

I have a shop

with a super cool floor! (At least I think its cool :crazy_face:)

My friend built a steamworks

so he can steal all the water from the river and hoard it for himself!!

We have a farmhouse

and a workshop filled with gleam chests

because we are hoarders.

21 Likes

Here is a decent (at least to my own standards) screenshot of my main build (outside, for inside, come see yourself)

And no, i’m not ashamed to use the ugly gleam :face_vomiting:

Tana and Biitula on the horizon

22 Likes

I always loved your definition of “small”… I’m sure you see in RL the Great Wall as just a little tiny stone bump between two areas.

3 Likes

I wish the forum would require locations or some other way in screenshots to show that so people could easily find builds or go back to areas if they forgot how to get there… maybe people will edit their post with coords.

2 Likes

it’s where all my stuff lives
(Antar VI -1090 / 2300)

30 Likes

Ah ya! I edited the post to mention coordinates if people are willing to share :blush:

I’ll have to log in to see what mine are!

1 Like

Our home sweet home for almost four years now :+1:
[Beckon] 931N-728E-alt80

21 Likes

damn, you made it look good

[sneaks out to check for silk yellow gleam in reclaim]

3 Likes

So much talent in one little game. Mine still needs a TON of work. But maybe I can find a good place for a a couple screenshots over the next couple of days.

4 Likes