Share your Halloween screenshots here

So looking at the pics, is the glow about a 1 block range on each side

yea not alot of light

Black just gives off white light…almost like a grey sadly

Ah thanks. Ive never actually seen a black light that looks black so makes sense lol

Really kinda disappointed that the black doesn’t give of a blackish light but still cool

9 Likes

Oh I didnt know the skulls acted like torches… on walls… thx!

A scarecrow? maybe? =P

8 Likes

Yeah the one on the stairs was an experiment to see if you can walk over them normally and you can. Could line a whole staircase with em

2 Likes

i got to say. Thanks developpers and everybody else that made this event possible. i already liked boundless a lot from the day i started. unfortunatly i dont have a lot off time to play. i wish it was more but i am really psyched about gathering as much spooky seeds as possible and ofcourse i got a mask for 1 of my characters atleast ( i only have 2 and the other i use mostly for plots XD so no mask for that guy)

well everybody happy spook hunting! and stay boundless!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I crafted a few skulls, but was a little disappointed in the black. Here are some photos in order of black, oxide blue, and silk cherry.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Trick or Treat?!

12 Likes

Thanks for the skull lanterns! They are perfect for my little slide tower entrance :skull:

19 Likes

Thats in gellis capitol :wink:

2 Likes

Yep. My home sweet home. I also have R3D’s Store just below it. (Shameless plug) :wink:

some uber looking colors. 39 colors tested :slight_smile: those are bad ass :smiley:

9 Likes

Couple of pumpkins to cheer things up at Fable Mountain/Alder! :star_struck:

4 Likes

1 2 Riley’s coming for you :wink:

3 4 better lock the door :scream:

7 Likes

Super creepy, man! :grin:

A couple more shots

5 Likes