Share your Halloween screenshots here! šŸŽƒ

Hi Folks!

Today is the start of our Halloween event and at Boundless HQ we are eagerly waiting to see all your screenshots and videos. To make sure we donā€™t miss them please use this thread to share the spooky love with us! As always we will be sharing our favourites all over social media.

We are looking forward to seeing anything and everything from you. Whether it be a spooktacular landscape, a haunting build or even incorporating the new goodies in a way that even Frankensteinā€™s Monster would be proud of. Donā€™t be shy and have fun!

Enjoy the event and happy haunting!

19 Likes

I canā€™t wait to dive into this event! Thank you devs for creating the Halloween Spookfest :grin:
Have an awesome oorty time yā€™all! :bat:

Thank you @georgegroeg for the spooky sanctum! I like the touch of green glowcaps :smiley:

16 Likes

Ye i wondered where they dissapeared from my shelf.

6 Likes

Yes it sure does!

Can we keep this sanctum???

@bucfanpaka will go crazy tho, she canā€™t murder these!!! :joy:

4 Likes

13 Likes

Haha, too cool looking to destroy there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: WOW, that looks incredible - canā€™t wait to get on and play later today! Will be wandering to see stuff and find shots to take! :slight_smile: Thanks again devs, your work brings a lot of smiles!

4 Likes

We should be able to
Each event with a custom sanctum has been saved so far :smiley:

1 Like

I agree! It made me go exploring instantly. Little sad I didnā€™t find anything hidden :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

We have @georgegroeg to thank for all the amazingness that is the Halloween Sanctum! There are lots of hidden parts to the Sanctum so well worth trying to find them all!

14 Likes

HELP, they have invaded my hub and i think they are planning something evil!

9 Likes

I bet they come alive at night or whenever nobody is watching.

1 Like

Lolā€¦ all i heard in my head was
ā€œProdigy - invaders must dieā€

6 Likes

They are even ā€œwatchingā€ the portals I think Iā€™m in trouble :shushing_face:

1 Like

Nice!! :smiley: Thanks @georgegroeg!! :grin:

3 Likes

Just imagined Halloween Meteorsā€¦
Portals spitting out oortys and the spiders.

5 Likes

Oortys riding on spiders

5 Likes

Thanks devs for asking to me to do it.
It was an honour to be asked. And was my pleasure to build. Plus the Sanctum editor is pretty much creative modeā€¦ AND YOU CAN FLY IN THERE!!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:
Hope everyone enjoys it while itā€™s here. Be sure to explore a bit in there as I did add a couple hidden thing.
Happy Halloween everyone. :beers::skull:

22 Likes

Found the secret room in the Sanctum yet? :thinking:

10 Likes

I didnā€™t even notice the new sanctum when I logged on :joy:. Honestly I avoid being in the sanctum at all. I use warp conduits to get every where and I rarely ever die so only time Iā€™m in sanctum is for the 2 seconds of waiting for that portal to open when I log on.

1 Like

9 Likes