Shimmering orb farm

Hi everyone! I know there are already a couple posts on this, but I just was wondering what’s the most up-to-date info. I’m trying to get shimmering orbs by mining growth on a tier 1 planet, but currently have only been able to find some smaller farms. I’m wondering if anyone knows of some larger growth deposits, preferably more than nine blocks. Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Check out Bob’s growth farm, you might be surprised :slight_smile: Bob's Regen Farms. Come give us a visit! New T1 sap farm. Located through TNT farm hub

5 Likes

@Ratchel will solve all your farm issues… I highly recommend since its always been my go to. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great oortian minds think alike it seems @Bonez307 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

guess it confirms it… Bob’s farms ARE the place to go lol

6 Likes

I guess you’re right! :rofl:

Bob’s has been my go-to for a while haha
And when I saw bob’s growth farm my jaw dropped a little and a tear of joy came to my eye

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the info!

4 Likes

@Bonez307 @DaOne82

giphy

6 Likes

are ratchel and bob related or just friends?

2 Likes

he uses both characters… He is Bobbuilder and god knows what other toons he has and he uses Ratchel which is his missis character.

3 Likes

ooh that’s brilliant, martying to get a whole other charachter, must ask my refugee to sign up…

omg i went to correct the typo misspelling of marrying and felt a tentacle whip up from under my freudian slip and slap me, wetly

3 Likes

Yessums my main when I first started was Ratchel which I named my forums account. The character I use in game is BobBuilder. I tend to always use a female character when I game :rofl:.

3 Likes

i have the best shimmering orb farm available just saying people! :stuck_out_tongue:
sign says so :man_shrugging: sign is never wrong

quickest access would be TNT
at sovereign area (once you enter the tree hub area turn left)

7 Likes

I came by and had a look at your growth farm. Very nice. For a small price I’ll give it the Bob blessing which adds +2 luck bonus to all visitors. :rofl:

Though I do have the UNIVERSE LARGEST GROWTH FARM! my post says so :thinking:.

Okay now I’ll put away the ruler :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

what’s the small price… xD

it be looking big alright! i just miss the banana for scale…
but is efficiency not important too?
just because its bigger doesn’t mean the orb gain is more than mine :stuck_out_tongue:
:heart:

i got told size doesn’t matter its how you use it…
or has this been a lie? :frowning: :disappointed_relieved: :cry: :sob:

6 Likes

Idk about you, I know which I’d choose lol

7 Likes

why so small…

7 Likes

This is the funniest exchange I’ve read in a minute lmao

2 Likes

Because that’s too much for the lactose people. You’re just segregating people with that amount.

2 Likes

if you cannot handle the size, then share it with a friend?
LOL

Something about the soft server lol

tenor

Do this chocolate look appetizing? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like