Shimmering orb farm

Yea, unfortunately we don’t offer the opportunity for drowning. Such an over sight on our part, sorry everyone.

:smirk::wink::kissing_heart:

1 Like

i don’t offer that either is it needed? :joy:

1 Like

giphy-downsized-large

1 Like

idk, i almost drowned in your growth farm not paying attention to my air meter xD

2 Likes

ah that figures. never really been to that part of the network, thanks

2 Likes

No problem at all and I know it’s up in the top of the post area but here it is again for reference to all what we offer.

3 Likes

Yeah, it said accessible through TNT Megahub and nothing more, so i’ve been running circles around the low tier part trying to find a portal named ‘Bob’s Regen Farms’ xD

Did end up finding other useful farms so no complaints there tho

2 Likes

Thanks for that feedback. Went ahead and made an adjustment to the description in the topic to clarify. Much appreciated.

4 Likes

people farming wrongly…
no need to even enter the water (even if you dont have a support friend)
just share the orbs
here’s an sample of how to get the most out of that farm.

3 Likes

wait, how are you regenerating the growth?

2 Likes

It appears there’s a partner. Team work farming.

2 Likes

You do know about the regeneration bombs?

I think the question its related to the whole regenerating :thinking:

Watching that video just makes me wish we could make the regenerate boon on totems. It would be like an aura of regen for a radius.

1 Like

Good idea actually :ok_hand: only if it doesn’t affect the loot option :thinking:

Instead of glow? That would be perfect if so

was wondering how you were regenerating with a lootstick and an axe, as i don’t have a third arm to throw regen bombs xD
guess i’ll just do what you do but pick up the loot at once later on

1 Like

Yea my choice would be.

Regen,mag and dura.

1 Like

I have my brother throw bombs the gain is then roughly 2500 orbs per 15min

I like it a lot

1 Like

For me, I add magnet to all farming tools. That way I can just keep regen bombs in one hand at all times. Especially since I use dura epic and persisting pies.

Magnet on shovel, axe and hammers for me.

2 Likes