Shimmering orb farm

Watching that video just makes me wish we could make the regenerate boon on totems. It would be like an aura of regen for a radius.

1 Like

Good idea actually :ok_hand: only if it doesn’t affect the loot option :thinking:

Instead of glow? That would be perfect if so

was wondering how you were regenerating with a lootstick and an axe, as i don’t have a third arm to throw regen bombs xD
guess i’ll just do what you do but pick up the loot at once later on

1 Like

Yea my choice would be.

Regen,mag and dura.

1 Like

I have my brother throw bombs the gain is then roughly 2500 orbs per 15min

I like it a lot

1 Like

For me, I add magnet to all farming tools. That way I can just keep regen bombs in one hand at all times. Especially since I use dura epic and persisting pies.

Magnet on shovel, axe and hammers for me.

2 Likes

Yeah its a good solution if you dont have anyone to help you with the bomb throwing would definitely work for kokuma

2 Likes

prob the best option for me, tho that means i’ll have to go looking for AoE shovels with auto loot as well.

Other farms usually had me running forward shoveling strips of 3x3 so i didn’t need magnet tools until now.

2 Likes

What sorts of things would you come see and bless, it sounds good to be blessed

1 Like

Went to New Javis yesteday, It’s the best spot for regen farming shimmering orbs in the universe!!! :earth_americas:

2 Likes

A-HA! Suddenly I understand somthing I did not understand before :D. Now I have to get my little brother (retired nuclear submarine architect or some crazy thing, he drew lots of imaginaty schematics in intense detail as a kid, I dew all sorts of gothy art nouveau & eat the rich stuff everywhere, we turned out very different. But I have to have to have to get him to rent a place he can keep his kids completely shut off from interaction with everyone (he only lets them play minecraft in single or lan mode, and to be honest they are getting old enough that you can tell they have their s*** together for their age in different ways but yeah I don’t want to interfere with whatever he’s doing parenting wise but I have to sell Boundless to them somehow.

Would it be passive aggressive for a fairly poor person to buy a sovereign planet for someone hwo can totally afford the game but doesn’t have it yet? I can’t play stupid w/him because we know at least that much about each other (i’d call it b/c it’s just normal friendship maintenance to me when someone has to put on a stiffer persona for work or inlaws or whatever, I think he’s the type to just register irritation like there’s nothing you can do about that ■■■■… anyhoo) — I gues my default of open manipulation is best… why am I posting this?

2 Likes

Thank you kindly ^_^*!
glad you like it

you been smoking something?
:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Just the inspiration from you all. <3

1 Like