Shop Bug?

Purchased 3 Silver Hammers from a shop in the Therka market, for 990 coins each. Now not in my inventory, and not in the shop, all while the coins were spent.

edit: no didn’t die, no didn’t go anywhere, opened my inventory afterwards and they aren’t there.

do you have any other hammers in your inventory? they might have smart stacked (should see a # symbol on a item if it has been smart stacked,can right click to access other smart stacked items)

Nope, they didn’t stack to anything. It’s fine, not worried about them. I just wanted to report a possible issue for others.

1. Make sure you dropped them in your cart
  2. make sure you had enough coin and that you bought them.
  3. make sure they didn’t stack with a # mark
  4. I know this sounds odd, but open a workbench or some station and see if the purchase now shows in your inventory
  5. if the rest fails, I’d say you’ve got a grade pain in the ass… I mean a bug report* for @james

With coins being a finite resource I watch it carefully (especially since you’d want to save some coins to warp back to your previous location), nor did I run to the forums without exhausting my options.I hadn’t an explanation, and nor did the search on the forum prior to my post. Again, I’m not worried about getting the hammers or the coins back, just wanted to expose a possible issue others may have. Perhaps it’s limited to that material of hammer, or maybe just a random glitch.

4 Likes

When you purchased the items in question, did you open the inventory tab on the current plinth menu, or did you close the current plinth menu and open the inventory menu afterwards when you wanted to check that the items were in your inventory? We haven’t been able to reproduce this so far.

I tried as well, purchasing other hammers, but I wasn’t able to reproduce it. Even having friends put up a plinth with a hammer(s) we have crafted.

Opening the plinth I dragged the hammers to the purchasing area, bought, hit ESC. Looked up to the sky, hotkey’d to my inventory, and there wasn’t anything there. And then checked the few smart stacks of stone hammers I had, all were 9. I just assumed it combined the hammers to stone.