Shop owner? - The Crypt has expanded!

i got 3 black foliage and ye that sand that i told. im gonna let you know if i get more of it :smiley:

1 Like

Me gots black lust wood and 2 black ancient

1 Like

Just put in Waterfront Outlets on the second level betweem florwerchild blooms and city centre. I would like the sign to say Waterfront Outlets on 2 lines in cerulean please and thank you!
Waterfront Outlets is a new, still a work in progress, easy to use mall, brought to you by the Hotdog Mountain Guild :fist:

I’ve done it on 2 lines, but the test is very small - will upgrade the sign to a bigger one later today :slight_smile:

I have this in black if you want them. 8 ash, 5 sand, 3 mould, 1 black, 6 gravel, 1 thorn, 2 foliage, 13 lustrous and 4 ancient wood.

1 Like

Yes please - am in the crypt today - will PM you :slight_smile:

Oh my bad i forgot the sign was wide it can be on one line sorry lol

I purchased an 18 conduit portal on level 1 of the cave and I cannot get the darn thing to open. Going to raxxa.

Ok, just checking the obvious things first: @aaron5

You have the portal epic skill?
You have enough skill points to open that distance?
Is the shape exactly the same?
Is Raxxa within the limit for portals?

Look at the token itself and the description, to make sure you got the right token also.

I’m at work at the moment, but can also help out in a couple of hours when i get back!

1 Like

I have skills portal size same, I think my internet lag is causing the issue. When you ate done with work and logon my in game is Rosa. I bought the first portal on level one I can meet up with you to open. I appreciate the help so look much.

1 Like

Ok, am in game now if you still need help

So am coming to the crypt. Thankyou

I am waiting on level one of the crypt for assistance. In game I am rosa.i whispered maybe you are taking a break.

Did something happen? I see a lot of closed portals :o

1 Like

Oortstone price is too high and probably less players now

Deco Oort messed up the market I think.

1 Like

I’ll have to move my main portal to a more connected place, apologies :confused:

1 Like

I haven’t seen the Crypt owner in game for a couple of weeks. I think the portals that have closed are the ones that he fuels.

But it’s about 75% of closed portals, did salvatory really fuel that many by themself? :o

I’m not sure, but they all closed around the same time. Stories II, Ultima Mall, and a few others. Maybe others are closing due to some of the key ones shutting?

Yeah could be just more people like me closing their own ones :thinking: