Shop owner? - The Crypt has expanded!

Shhht, I’m trying to get a discount here on oort, ok? I feel The Crypt NEEDS this!
I don’t need it tho :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

Ahh I’m funding all my portals to locations. No one has any portals to my spots. Poor marketing I suppose on my end. Or it’s just faster to do it myself. :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

We can make it larger for sure, and maybe help with some signs to get people aware of the mining network. As suggested, we could also get the mining hub linked in the Crypt also. To tempt you in there… I can make a cool custom section (like the cherry wood farm in the crypt), to make it stand out, and also let people know in various promotions on forums/discord etc

1 Like

I grabbed the two portals in front of the other one I have.

1 Like

Okay, we might be doing this later then, tonight or tomorrow!

1 Like

New addition to the Crypt, and REALLY handy!

T5+ network!

3 Likes

I’ve just opened up a shop right outside the Crypt! We aim to be constantly stocked so you know where to go when ya need us!

Can find us on the West side of the Crypt, bottom floor:

1 Like
2 Likes

Very handy! - am in there everyday now :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ginabean - This is the build I mentioned, they look fantastic outside at the back!

1 Like

I’ll come by tonight!

Looking to buy all types of gleam and other blocks (anyone have black sand???) - feel free to PM me if you have blocks that are not in the baskets near the pyramid!

I got 1 black sand. Wanna build a sand castle?

It’s such a smooth black colour, I want to try and get enough to make a black/red tree decoration in the crypt (got about 6 black foliage so far!, and one black sand :wink:

i got 3 black foliage and ye that sand that i told. im gonna let you know if i get more of it :smiley:

1 Like

Me gots black lust wood and 2 black ancient

1 Like

Just put in Waterfront Outlets on the second level betweem florwerchild blooms and city centre. I would like the sign to say Waterfront Outlets on 2 lines in cerulean please and thank you!
Waterfront Outlets is a new, still a work in progress, easy to use mall, brought to you by the Hotdog Mountain Guild :fist:

I’ve done it on 2 lines, but the test is very small - will upgrade the sign to a bigger one later today :slight_smile:

I have this in black if you want them. 8 ash, 5 sand, 3 mould, 1 black, 6 gravel, 1 thorn, 2 foliage, 13 lustrous and 4 ancient wood.

1 Like

Yes please - am in the crypt today - will PM you :slight_smile: