Shop Question - Exo Colors

I have been working on some shops and as I am filling the shop stands I was wondering if people actually pay more for Exo colors.

Namely any rare material exo colors. For example:

• Foliage
  • Rock
  • Wood
  • Grass
  • Soils

Also would you pay more for Exo colors if the block can be painted? Or would you just buy the spray?

3 Likes

Definitely pay for the things extra that are exo colors. All shops make us do it. Transformation work or crafting steps and also painting costs extra. Just wouldnt set the price as high for those things as the prices for things that are unique and hard to come by. I personally dont buy blindly. If the price is too high for something that can be painted, i rather do the labor myself and save the coinni would have otherwise wasted. But i guess it really depends on the building plans. If you build something small and just use couple of blocks of a special color, i might as well just buy them ready as is to save time.

3 Likes

What the heck did happen here?! Must admit it sounda cute but still #bring the edit option back

2 Likes

myself i would pay more for foliage only

anything else that has a sprayable option I spray really
even soil can be made into another color with grass, so for me personally higher pay for foliage

3 Likes

This is pretty much what I do. I could see grass, foliage, plant and gleam being a little extra for rare colors boulders also.

2 Likes

Really depends if the cost is more for exo it is fine. If it is something spray able as long as it is cheaper than spray. Transform able also comes into play.

3 Likes

exo colors i can pay extra for their rarity becouse this natural cdecorative blocks cannot be painted:
tangle,
thorns,
mould,
mud,
growth
foliage but only if all 3 kinds are locked

1 Like