[Complete] Shop Scanner Offline - Investigation Ongoing

Thanks for the communication!

2 Likes

Yep, thanks for the communication and no worries - appreciate all your work so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Alright, another update folks. We are back online, and we have reactivated the scanner. We hope to have isolated the problem - please let us know of any issues!

Thanks for your patience eveyone. I’ll update the OP to reflect the latest

11 Likes

you guys are working incredibly hard! thank you!

p.s. i am switching on my ps4 right now to see the shop scanner update :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Som I still don’t have any new tabs in my knowledge page. Is the shop scanner somewhere else?

From reading this I would assume that when you look at an item in the knowledge tab the item will have tabs for buy and sell. I however can not confirm this.

Thank you! I miss understood it. It’s working for me

1 Like

There still appears to be a small issue with the scanner not displaying information. Changing worlds appears to fix this for now - we’ll continue to investigate in the meantime.

4 Likes

Sam I found your house yesterday :blush:

Hopefully everyone will enjoy the uncut prices wars to come. I will not be partaking.

1 Like

I’m not trying to be a smartA** or anything but are you saying “enjoy the undercutting price wars that will soon be happening”? I got the rest. Brain must only be working on 1/2 the cylinders today.

Is it offline again?

Is it online again…kidding lol

When I go to Gyosha it’s not working. When I look for items on other planets, it’s working

Gyosha

Other planets

Which world? It’s possible - there is an outstanding issue where it can stop responding for a world.

Not sure what it is about Gyosha that causes it to go offline.

It was working fine on Gyosha a few minutes ago. I’ve been checking several planets.

Not working on:
Gyosha
Finata
Eresho
Trior

1 Like

Nothing to see here…move along…these are not the prices you are looking for.

2 Likes

As long as its working on Beckon xD.

2 Likes

All my stands on Trior have said this for about 90min